關於大學英語對話帶翻譯
英語現在已經發展成為一個在世界範圍內使用最廣泛的語言。英語作為英美文化資訊的載體和表現形式,一度深深地烙上了英美獨有的文化印記。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Lily: It’s really a tragedy. Ann.
真是個悲劇,安。
Ann: What’s up?
怎麼啦?
Lily: Last night, I visited to my close friend and stayed with her last night. But when I got to her house, I found I didn’t take my purse and I only had three yuan in my pocket.
昨晚我去拜訪一個好朋友並住在她家裡,但是當我到她家的時候,我發現我沒有帶我的錢包,而我身上只有三塊錢。
Ann: Wow, it was really a tragedy.
哇,真是個悲劇。
Lily: And this afternoon, we went out to meet another friend and when I told her this matter, she just laughed at me.
然後今天中午,我們去找另一個朋友,當她聽到這件事的時候,她居然嘲笑我。
Ann: What did you do for lunch?
那你午餐怎麼解決的?
Lily: The one who laughed me paid for my lunch.
那個笑我的傢伙為我付錢了。
Ann: Why did she do so?
為什麼?
Lily: She laughed at me, so she should pay for it.
她笑我,所以她就要付錢。
Ann: A poor guy.
真可憐。
二
Ann: I love Mr. Darcy?
我愛上達西了。
Lily: Mr. Darcy? Is the main character in Price and Prejudice?
達西?是《傲慢與偏見》的主人公嗎?
Ann: Yes, but not exactly. I love the actor who played the role of Mr. Darcy.
是的,但也不全是,我是喜歡扮演達西的那個演員。
Lily: Why? I don’t think he is handsome.
為什麼?我不認為他很帥啊。
Ann: No, he is really a handsome man. He seems born to be Mr. Darcy.
不,他太帥了,他似乎註定要演達西的。
Lily: Why? Is it because he played the role?
為什麼?因為他演了這個角色嗎?
Ann: It might be. At first, he is a British and a really gentlemen.
可能是吧,首先,他是個英國人,而且是個紳士。
Lily: Many British men are gentleman.
許多英國人都是紳士。
Ann: Listen to me. He has played in a movie and in the movie he was also some Mr. Darcy. His character is the kind I love most.
聽我說,他演了一部電影,在這部電影裡,他同樣飾演一個叫達西的人,他的性格是我最喜歡的。
Lily: I know, and you want to find a gentleman to be your lover.
我知道了,你想找一個紳士情人是吧。
三
Ann: Today, my course was British Literature. Do you know what the teacher taught? Too boring.
我今天的課是英國文學,你知道老師上了什麼嗎?太無聊了。
Lily: What has he taught?
上了什麼?
Ann: Gulliver’s Travels. You know? The Houyhnhnms?
格列佛遊記,你知道嗎?慧馬國。
Lily: I know. I have read it when I was child.
我知道,我小時候讀過這本書。
Ann: How do you think about it?
你認為這本書怎麼樣?
Lily: Just for entertainment, you know. The story is really funny.
娛樂吧,你知道的,故事真的很有趣。
Ann: In my teacher’s opinion, he said that the author, Jonathan Swift, criticized the human evil nature, such as greedy, brutal, and savage.
我老師的觀點,他說作者,喬納森斯威夫特是在批判人性惡的一面,比如說貪婪,野性,野蠻。
Lily: I can’t read it through. What I understood is the whole story itself.
我可讀不出來,我懂得就是這個故事本身。
Ann: Me too, and he wanted us to discuss about which kind of human you want to be, yahoo or houyhnhnms?
我也是,他要我們討論,我們想成為哪一種人,野胡或者是慧馬?
Lily: I just want to be human being.
我只想成為人類。
四
Ann: Nowadays, the kids are so fucking naughty. You want them to be here, but they want to be there.
現在,小孩子真是調皮,你想讓他在這,他卻非要在那。
Lily: Oh, it’s very normal.
哦,很正常啊。
Ann: Oh my god. The other day, I went to a family to be a tutor of a boy. But can you guess what happened?
哦,天啊。那天,我去一個做家教。但是你猜怎麼了?
Lily: What did it happen?
發生什麼了?
Ann: The kid, just sat before the computer and played the happy farm. I asked him to be serious and he pretended to hear nothing.
那個孩子,就是坐在電腦面前玩開心農場。我讓他認真點,他卻假裝沒聽到。
Lily: Happy farm? What is it?
開心農場?什麼東西啊?
Ann: You don’t know? You are really out.
你不知道?你真是落伍了。
Lily: Tell me.
說說。
Ann: It’s a web game and needs the player to plant crops on the happy farm and other player can visit to your farm and steal your crops.
這是個網路遊戲,玩家在開心農場種植作物,其玩家可以到你的農場區偷你的作物。
Lily: Oh, I see. It’s said that there are many people, no matter the old or the young, the kids or the adults, the men or the women, all playing this game.
哦,我明白了,據說很多人,不管是老人還是年輕人,成年人還是小孩,男的或是女的,都在玩這個。
關於大學英文情景對話