關於簡單英語對話短文
語情景對話,即要求學生在具體的語言環境,具體的情景下完成對話。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go to a toiletry shop.
今天史蒂文陪他的妻子來逛街。茱莉婭想買一款潤膚霜。於是他們來到了一家化妝品店。
Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?
專櫃小姐:歡迎光臨,請問你們要些什麼?
Julia: We want to look at some of your products.
茱莉婭:我們想看看你們的產品。
Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skin cleansers.
專櫃小姐:這邊請。我們有一系列的產品,從彩妝到潔膚品應有盡有。
Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?
茱莉婭:你可以介紹一些保溼產品嗎?
Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?
專櫃小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天兩頰卻很乾。是嗎?
Julia: Yes, that's right.
茱莉婭:是的,就是那樣。
Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it on your hand.
專櫃小姐:這款橄欖滋養霜是我們賣得最好的,專門針對混合型肌膚。你可以在手上試一下。
Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.
茱莉婭:嗯,不錯。我買這個了。
Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?
專櫃小姐:好的。還要別的嗎?
Julia: No. Thank you.
茱莉婭:不需要了。謝謝你。
Saleswoman: My pleasure.
專櫃小姐:很樂意為您服務。
2
Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his waterand electricity fees last month.
史蒂文決定去銀行付上個月的水電費。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
銀行職員:您好,您要辦理什麼業務?
Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricityfees.
史蒂文:你好,我來交水電費。
Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.
銀行職員:把您的水電費單給我。
Steven: Here they are.
史蒂文:給。
Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.
銀行職員:你應該付電費160元,水費80元。
Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?
史蒂文:你的意思是我總共要付240元嗎?
Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?
銀行職員:是的。你要用現金付還是信用卡付?
Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.
銀行職員:現金,給你錢。
Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.
銀行職員:收您250元,找您10元錢。
Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.
史蒂文:好的。謝謝你。再見。
Bank Clerk: Bye.
銀行職員:再見。
3
Steven lost his credit card this morning. He came tothe bank to report the loss.
今天早上史蒂文丟了信用卡。他來到銀行掛失。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
銀行職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?
Steven: Hello. I'm sorry to tell you that I've lost mycredit card this morning. I want to report the lossand replace a card.
史蒂文:你好。我很抱歉地告訴你,今天早上我把信用卡弄丟了。我想掛失並且補辦張卡。
Bank Clerk: Don't worry. I will help you soon. Please fill in this form first. And write down yourname, your account number and the amount in your card please.
銀行職員:不要擔心,我馬上幫你辦理。請您先把這張表填一下。在表上寫上您的名字、賬戶號還有卡上金額。
Steven: Done!
史蒂文:填好了。
Bank Clerk: OK. May I see your ID card? Steven passed his ID card. Please wait for amoment. Let me go and check the account. A few minutes later. We have locked your card.You can come here to renew the account and get a new card a week later. Your money will notbe lost.
銀行職員:好的。請出示下您的身份證。史蒂文把身份證遞過去。請等一下。我幫您去查一 查。幾分鐘過去了。您的卡已經被鎖定了。一週以後你可以來這裡辦理解掛手續,並領新卡。您的錢不會丟的。
Steven: Thank goodness.
史蒂文:謝天謝地。
Bank Clerk: Please pay 10 yuan,the handling charge.
銀行職員:請付10元掛失手續費。
Steven: OK! Thank you very much. See you a week later.
史蒂文:好的。非常感謝。一週後見!
Bank Clerk: See you!
銀行職員:再見!
關於簡單英語對話加翻譯