中國外事接待英語口語

General 更新 2024年11月28日

  現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

  外事接待英語口語:約會

  Dialogue 1 Are You Free This Evening?

  你今晚有空嗎?

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  sorghum n.

  高梁

  granny n.

  奶奶

  local n.

  本地

  countryside n.

  鄉下

  direct vt.

  直接

  role n.

  角色

  portray vt.

  描繪

  Good morning, Diana.

  早上好,戴安娜。

  Good morning LiLi.

  早上好,李麗

  Are you free this evening.?

  今晚有空嗎?

  Yes, What'up?

  有空,有什麼事嗎?

  I've got two tickets for a movie this evening, Would you like to go with me?

  我這兒有兩張晚上的電影票。你願意跟我一起去嗎?

  I'd love to,What is on tonight?

  我很願意。今晚放什麼電影?

  The Red Sorghun.

  《紅高梁》。

  What is it about?

  是關於什麼的?

  It's about the life story of a granny in the past, and it also tells us a lot about the local customs of the countryside at that time.

  是關於過去一位老奶奶的生活故事,片中還展現了大量當時中國的農村風俗。

  Who directs it?

  誰導演的?

  Zhang Yimou. the famous director in China.

  中國的著名導演張藝謀。

  And who is in the leading role?

  誰主演的?

  GongLi,She portrays the granny.

  鞏俐,她扮演這個老奶奶。

  Great, When shall we meet?

  太好了,我們什麼時候碰頭?

  The movie starts at 8:00 so let's meet at 7:30 at the entrance of Xinhua Cinema.

  電影八點鐘開始,這要我們七點半在新華電影院的處見面。

  Try to get there in time ,OK?

  準時到那兒行嗎?

  OK,Don't worry, I'll be there in time.

  行。不用擔心,我會準時到的。

  See you later.

  等會兒見

  See you later.

  等會兒見

  Dialogue 2 Making an Appointment with Mr. Johnson

  與約翰遜先生約會

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  appointment n.

  約會

  convenient a.

  方便的

  Hello, May I speak to Mr. Johnson , please?

  你好,我找約翰遜先生。

  Hello , This is Bill Johnson, speaking .May I ask who is calling?

  你好,我是比爾·約翰遜。請問,你是誰?

  This is Zhang Ming. Mr. Johnson, I'd like to make an appointment with you,

  我是張明。約翰遜先生,我想給你訂個約會。

  Good.,

  好吧。

  I'd like to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.

  我想邀請你明天晚上吃晚餐。

  Would it be convenient for you?

  不知你是否方便?

  Tommorrow won't do., I'm afraid because I have another appointment.

  恐怕明天不行,因為我另有約會。

  Can we make it next Monday evening?

  下一個星期一怎麼樣?

  I think that will be fine , Where shall we meet then?

  我想可以,上哪兒去?

  How about meeting at the Yangtze Hotel?

  去長江大酒店,怎麼樣?

  The Yangtze Hotel? I'm afraid that's too far away.

  長江大酒店,恐怕太遠了吧。

  Then we can go to the Guiyuan Hotel?

  那麼我們去桂苑酒店吧?

  It is much nearer.

  要近得多

  Sounds good.

  聽起來不錯

  Let's make it at around seven ,all right?

  我們訂在七點,行嗎?

  That's all right , Thank you for calling .Good-bye.

  行,謝謝你的電話。再見

  Good-bye.

  再見

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事項

  Cultural Notes to Making Appointments

  約會的文化背景

  The scheduling of appointment is very important in western culture.

  預定約會在西方文化裡是非常重要的。

  If you want to visit somebody or invite somebody to do something.

  如果你想拜訪某人。或者是邀請某人做某事

  the best way is to make an appointment with him in advance, because most westerners often keep a strict person schedule.

  最好的方法是預先與他訂個約會,因為大多數西方人常常遵守一個嚴格的個人時間表。

  They don't welcome unexpected visitors.

  他們不喜歡不速之客。

  Usually for a westerner three schedules are kept, one for daily events one for weekly planning and one for long term planning.

  通常一個在西方人得遵守三個時間表:一個是當天的計劃安排,一個是每週的計劃;另一個是長遠的計劃。

  You have to show respect for their cultural custom.

  你得尊重他們的文化習俗。

  Often appointments are made on the phone by talking with him directly or with his secretary ,who can help him to arrange the appointment.

  通常你可以通過電話與他本人預定約會或通過他的祕書來安排約會。

  Remember to tell him or her directly why you want to meet him .

  記住直接告訴他或她要見他的目的。

  Before making an appointment ,you must know the full name and title of the person you want to meet.

  約會之前,你必須知道對方的全名和頭銜。

  If necessary ,you can check with his secretary.

  如有必要,可與他的祕書核實一下。

  All the appointments should be double-checkde for accuracy.

  為了準確起見,應該核實所有約會。

  The time, address ,names of involved parties,and spelling and pronunciation of the names should be verified.

  約會的時間、地點,所涉及人物的姓名以及姓名的拼寫和發音都應加以核實。

  Don't be late for the appointment.

  約會時不要遲到。

  You have to get to the meeting place on time.

  你得按時趕到約會地點。

  If something urgent happens which prevents you from keeping the appointment , you can change or cancel the appointment immediately.

  如果發生急事,你不能按時赴約,你應立即改變或取消約會。

  It is very impolite for you to fall to keep an appointment.

  失約是很不禮貌的。

  外事接待英語口語:中國的外交關係

  Can you Tell Me Something about China's Diplomatic Relations?

  你以給我講講中國的外交關係嗎?

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  tutor

  導師

  assign

  指定

  essay

  短文

  relevant

  有關聯的

  normalized

  正規化的

  dramatically adv.

  引人注目地

  council n.

  會議

  absolutely adv.

  絕對

  Hello! Lingling, I've not seen you these days, How are things with you?

  你好,玲玲。這些天沒看見你,過得怎麼樣?

  Fine, thanks ,And you?

  很好,謝謝,你呢?

  Fine, too.

  也很好。

  Last month, my tutor assigned me to write an essay about China's diplomatic relations.

  上個月,導師給我佈置了一篇關於中國外交關係的論文。

  so these days I'm busy reading and finding relevant data .

  所以這些天我在忙著閱讀和查詢有關資料。

  I am also interested in China's diplomatic relations.

  我對中國的外交關係也很感興趣。

  But I know very little about it. Can you tell me something about it?

  但我對此知之甚少,你能告訴我一些嗎?

  Ok, Our established policy is to develop good relations with all the countries based on the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.

  好的。我們的既定政策是在和平共處五項原則基礎上同所有的國家發展友好關係。

  And we are on very friendly terms with many countries, especially developing countries.

  並且我們同許多國家,尤其是發展中國家的關係很好。

  How about your relations with developed countries?

  那麼同發達國家的關係如何?

  China established diplomatic ties with a number of developed coountried in the 1970s.

  在七十年代,中國同許多發達國家建立了外交關係。

  and since then the relations with them have become normalized, and the relations with some of them have improved dramatically.

  從此同它們的關係實行了正常化,並且同一些國家的關係得到了極大的改善。

  By the way, China is one of the five standing members of the United Nations Security Council is that right?

  隨便問一句,中國是聯合國安理會的五個常任理事國之一,是嗎?

  That's right.

  是的。

  With the rapid development of its economy , China is playing an increasingly important role in world affairs.

  隨著中國經濟的迅速發展,中國在國際事務中起著越來越重要的作用。

  Our fixed goal still is to safeguard world peace and develop friendly relations with all the peace loving nations.

  我們的既定目標仍是維護世界和平,同所有熱愛和平的國家發展友好關係。

  It is a well-known fact that China has made invaluable contributions to world peace ,stability and development.

  眾所周知,中國對世界的和平、穩定和發展作出了不可估量的貢獻。

  You are absolutely right.

  你說得很對。

  Dialogue 2 Talking about China

  談論中國

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  impress n & vt

  特徵

  fascinating a.

  吸引人的

  hospitable a.

  好客的

  skyscraper n.

  摩天樓

  scenic a.

  舞臺的

  civilization n.

  文明

  boast vt.

  自誇

  invention n.

  發明

  reform n & vt.

  改革

  Mr. Smith, is this your first time to China?

  史密斯先生,這是你第一次來中國嗎?

  No, this is my second time, My first time was in 1973.

  不是,這是第二欠。我第一次來中國是在1973年。

  Really?Which places have you visited so far?

  真的?你去過哪些地方?

  Beijing. and many other places.

  北京,以及其他許多地方。

  Of all the cities, which one impresses you most?

  在所有城市中,哪一座城市給你印象最深?

  Beijing.

  北京

  It's really a fascinating place.

  它是個非常迷人的地方。

  The people there are especially kind, friendly and hospitable.

  那裡的人們特別善良、友好而好客。

  The streets are wide and clean, and many modern skyscrapers have appeared

  街道又寬又幹淨,許多現代化的摩天大樓拔地而起。

  Beijing also has many places of historic interest and scenic beauty ,such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace ,etc..

  並且北京有許多名勝古蹟,比如,長城,故宮等。

  China is a country with an ancient civilization and we boast our long history.

  中國是個文明古國,我們以我們悠久的歷史而自豪。

  Do you know our four great inventions?

  你知道我國的四大發明嗎?

  Sorry ,I have no idea, Can you tell me?

  對不起,我不知道。你能告訴我嗎?

  They are compass, printing, gun power ,and paper-making.

  指南針、印刷術、火藥、以及造紙術。

  Comparing with my first visit in 1973 I find great changes have taken place in China this time.

  同我1973年的第一次來訪相比,這次我發現,中國已發生重大變化。

  You're right .Thanks to the open door policy and the political as well as economic reforms , everything has got much better.

  你說得對,多虧我們的開放政策以及政治、經濟改革,一切都有了好轉。

  The country has become stronger and people are better off.

  國家強大了,人民富裕了。

  we have every reason to believe that China will have a brighter future.

  我們有理由相信中國的未來一定會更加美好。

  Sure .Although it is backward now, under the leadership of our Party.

  那當然,儘管中國現在還落後,但在我們黨的領導下,

  China will surely catch up with the advanced countries in the near future.

  中國一定會在不久的將來趕上發達國家。

  I think so, too.

  我也是這樣想的。

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事項

  A General Survey of China's Diplomatic Relations

  中國外交關係概略

  Since it practiced the open door policy, China's relations with many countries have improved dramatically.

  自從實行開放政策以來,中國同許多國家的關係得到了極大的改善。

  As a peace-loving nation, China will certainly push forward in developing good relations with all countries base on the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.

  作為一個愛好和平的民族,中國今後自然也會本著和平共處五項原則,促進與各國發展良好關係。

  China ,a socialist country, was and still is on very friendly terms with the other socialist contries.

  作為一個社會主義國家,中國過去、現在仍然同其它社會主義國家關係十分友好。

  The relations with many developing countries have changed greatly,and the relations with many developed countried have become normalized and improved a lot.

  同許多發展中國家的關係得到了極大的改善,並同許多發達國家的關係實現了正常化,並且改善了許多

  naturally, it welcomes the bankers and businessment from the other countries to invest in china and establish join ventures in China.

  自然它歡迎其他國家的銀行家和商人到中國來投資辦合資企業。

  Only by developing friendly relations with other countries can our economic development be guaranteed.

  只有與其他國家發展友好關係才能保證我們經濟的發展

  China is interested in maintaining good economic ties with them and promoting mutual development.

  中國樂意與它們保持良好的經濟關係,促進共同發展。

  China is a strong supporter of the non-aligned movement and stressed the great importance of world peace.

  中國是不結盟運動的有力支持者,強調世界和平的重要性。

  China is also an active participant in many international organizations,including the United Nations, and is an important power to safeguard world peace.

  中國積極參與了包括聯合國在內的許多國際組織,是維護世界和平的一支重要力量。

  Notes:

  筆記

  joint ventures

  合資企業

  the non-aligned movement.

  不結盟運動

  外事接待英語口語:中國外交政策

  Dialogue Basic Principles

  基本原則

  Professional Terms

  專業術語

  coexistence n.

  共存

  principle n.

  原則

  sovereignty n.

  主權

  territorial a.

  領土

  diplomatic a.

  外交

  practical a.

  實際的

  conductive a.

  傳導性的

  Sorry to interrupt you, Fangfang, I've got another question to ask you.

  對不起,打擾你一下,芳芳,我有個問題要問你。

  What's that ? Please go ahead.

  什麼問題?請說吧。

  I am reading a newspaper editorial of China Daily, which mention the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.

  我正在讀《中國日報》上的一篇社論,裡面提到了和平共處五項原則。

  Can you tell me what are the Five Principles?

  請你告訴我什麼是這五項原則?

  The five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence including:

  和平共處五項原則包括:

  mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial intergrity ;

  互相尊重主權與領土完整;

  mutual nonaggression.

  互不侵犯

  non-intervention in each other's internal affairs;

  互不干涉內政

  equality and mutual benefit.

  平等互利

  peaceful coexistence

  和平共處

  These are the basic principles of our diplomatic policies.

  這是我們國家外交政策的基本原則。

  Who advocate it first?

  誰最先倡導的?

  Our beloved late Premier Zhou Enlai.

  我們愛戴的已故總理周恩來。

  I think the Principles are just practical, and they should be conductive to establishing friendly relations between countries.

  我認為這五項原則公平務實,應該有利於國家之間建立的友好關係。

  I can't agree more.

  你說得對。

  Thank you for your help.

  謝謝你的幫助。

  You are welcome .Don't hesitate to ask me whenever have questions.

  不用謝。有問題時儘管問,不要客氣。

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事項

  Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence

  和平共處五項原則

  The five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence were originally advocated by China, India and Burma together in 1954.

  和平共處五項原則起初是由中國、印度和緬甸於1954年共同倡導的,

  and won the immediate and widespread support of the international communications, especially of the developing countries.

  並立即得到國際社會,尤其是發展中國家的廣泛支援。

  In 1995,the Conference of Asian Countries,help in New Delhi,india,

  1955年在印度的新德里舉行的亞洲國家會議

  urged the governments of both Asian countries and the other countries to regard the Principles as the basic principles of developing relation with all the other countries.

  敦促亞洲各國政府以及其他各國政府把這五項原則當成與其他國家發展關係的基本準則。

  In the same year, the Conference of Asian and African Affairs ,held in Bandung, Indonesia, affirmed once again the Five Principles.

  同年,在印度尼西亞萬隆舉行的亞非會變色鏡再次肯定了這五項原則。

  In the 1970s, more and more developed countries, including America and Japan ,admitted clearly the great significance of the Five Principles of the Peaceful Coexistence.

  在七十年代,包括美國和日本在內的越來越多的發達國家明確承認了這和平共處五項原則的重要意義

  and established friendly relations with China on the basis of them.

  並在此基礎上與中國建立了友好關係。

  Today the Five Principles were universally recognized as the basic principles of directing the international relations.

  今天和平共處五項原則被廣泛承認是指導國際關係的基本原則。

  Notes

  筆記

  New Delhi

  新德里

  Bandung

  萬隆

金融英語財務術語
金融貨幣制度英語場景對話
相關知識
中國外事接待英語口語
外事接待英語口語中英對照
外事接待英語口語
外事接待金融英語帶翻譯
有關商務外事接待禮儀
外事接待管理規定
高階口譯筆記外事接待
中國故事英語作文精選
中國故事英語作文閱讀
中國故事英語作文閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!