機場英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  下面是小編整理的,希望對大家有幫助。

  1.入境英語

  對語言不通的人來說,入境他國檢驗護照時,移民官的詢問無疑是最緊張的時刻。身處異國本就心情緊張,若再加上語言不通,所有問題都莫宰樣,那著實是會破壞旅遊的愉悅心情。本單元將告訴你一些放諸各國都大同小異的入境詢問問題,詳細研讀後,下次再面對移民官時,你就可從容不迫地回答問題,而不至面紅耳赤地呆站原地了。

  May I see your passport, please?

  麻煩請給我你的護照。

  Where are you staying?

  將在那兒住宿?

  Here is my passport / Here it is.

  這是我的護照。

  I will stay at Boston Hotel.

  我將住在波士頓飯店。

  What's the purpose of your visit?

  旅行的目的為何?

  Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

  是否有臺灣回程機票?

  SightseeingBusinese.

  觀光公務。

  Yes, here it is.

  有的,這就是回程機票。

  How long will you be staying in the United States?

  預計在美國停留多久?

  How much money do you have with you?

  你隨身攜帶多少現金?

  5 days.

  5天。

  I have 800 dollars.

  大約800元。

  I plan to stay for about 10 days.

  預計停留約10天。

  Good. Have a nice day.

  祝你玩得愉快。

  I'm just passing through.

  我只是過境而已。

  Thank you.

  謝謝。

  I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

  今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

  2.行李遺失

  出國旅行最令人氣結的事,莫過於行李遺失。一旦發生這樣不幸的事,多數人的第一反應是心急如焚,在這樣狀況下,還要用英語向當地人員請求協助,著實是件困難的事。本篇將提供在遺失行李的意外狀況下,旅客如何用簡單而清楚的英語,向工作人員描述本身行李特色,提供足夠資料,以便掌握時間找回失物。

  Where can I get my baggage?

  我在何處可取得行李?

  It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

  它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

  I can'find my baggage.

  我找不到我的行李。

  Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

  我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

  Here is my claim tag.

  這是我的行李票。

  We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

  Would you come with me to the office?

  我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

  請和我到辦公室。

  Could you please check it urgently?

  是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

  How soon will I find out?

  多快可找到?

  How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

  你總共遺失了幾件行李?

  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

  一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

  Can you describe your baggage?

  請描述你的行李。

  How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

  若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

  It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

  它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

  I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

  我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

  It's dark blue.

  它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

  3.海關申報

  每個國家的出、入境申報規則皆不同,有些國家不准許攜帶農產品,有些國家規定攜帶現金額度,然而,無論規則為何,按照出、入境國家的規則照實申報,是必須確實遵守的原則。若被查獲,不僅在金錢上必須付出加倍罰款,而且會破壞旅遊心情。因此,最好在出發前打聽好目的國是否有特殊申報規定,以免興沖沖帶了一堆東西,卻被海關全數沒收。

  Your passport and declaration card, please.

  請出示護照和申報單。

  This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

  這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

  Do you have anything to declare?

  是否有任何東西需要申報?

  Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

  你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

  No, I don't.

  沒有。

  Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

  是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

  Please open this bag.

  請開啟這個袋子。

  The camera is for my personal use.

  這個相機是我私人使用的。

  What are these?

  這些東西是做何用?

  ou'll have to pay duty on this.

  你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。

  These are for my personal use.

  這些是我私人使用的東西。

  Do you have any other baggage?

  你還有其它行李嗎?

  These are gifts for my friends.

  這些是給朋友的禮物。

  O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

  好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

  4.機場旅遊資訊

  為了使旅客在踏入異國的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的資訊,大部份國際機場皆設有「旅遊諮詢中心」TOURIST INFORMATION,舉凡住宿、交通或是該到何處玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最專業的服務。假使事先未能預定好住宿飯店,也可在到達後,向旅遊諮詢中心索取飯店資料,並立刻打電話詢問住房狀況,以免徒增提著大包小包在市區中尋找住宿飯店的不便。

  Where is the tourist information?

  旅遊諮詢中心在那裡?

  Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

  是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?

  Is there an airport bus to the city?

  是否有機場巴士可到市區?

  Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

  是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?

  Where is the bus stoptaxi stand?

  巴士站牌計程車招呼站在那裡?

  Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

  是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?

  Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

  我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?

  I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station beach.

  我想要住在靠近車站海灘的飯店。

  How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

  我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?

  How much is it per night?

  每晚費用為多少?

  Do you have a hotel list?

  這兒有飯店目錄嗎?

  Does it include tax and service charge?

  費用是否包含稅與服務費?

  Can I have a youth hostel list?

  是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?

  Is breakast included?

  早餐是否已包含於費用內?

  May I have a city map?

  是否可給我一份城市地圖?

  Is there a discount for staying several days?

  若停留數日是否有任何折扣?

  Can I reserve a hotelrent a carhere?

  我是否可在此預訂飯店租車?

  I'd like to stay for two nights.

  我想要停留兩晚。

  5.機位預約、確認篇

  雖然現在許多航空公司已取消72小時前需確認機位的手續,然而,以防萬一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打電話確認機位無誤。若機位預訂有問題,最好馬上重新訂位,以免延誤行程。

  Hello. This is United Airlines.

  聯合航空,您好。

  I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

  我想要再確認班機。

  What's your name and flight number?

  請說您的大名與班機號碼?

  My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

  is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

  我的名字是傑瑞‧陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉

  機的聯合航空003班機。

  When is it?June 10th.

  行程是那一天?6月10日。

  I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

  我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

  I can't find your name. Really?

  我找不到您的大名。真的?

  May I have your name again?

  請再告訴我一次您的大名?

  I still can't find your name on

  the reservation list.

  我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的

  名字。

  Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

  this flight. No problem.

  別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。

  One economy class seat, is that right?

  一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?

  Now you have been booked.

  沒問題,您已完成訂位。

  Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

  謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?

  Two hours before departure time.

  起飛前2小時。

  You must check-in at least one hour before.

  你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。

  【飛機客滿時】

  Then, please give me a new reservation.

  那麼,請幫我重新訂位。

  Sorry, this flight is full.

  抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。

  What is the possibility of my getting

  a seat if I wait?

  若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?

  When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

  下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?

  The day after tomorrow, Friday.

  後天,星期五。

  That will be fine. What's the flight

  number and departure time?

  太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?

  What is the fare?

  費用多少?

馬來西亞吉隆坡旅遊攻略
機場英語日常對話_情景對話帶翻譯
相關知識
機場英語情景對話
關於坐飛機的英語情景對話
在機場的英語情景對話
機場英語日常對話_情景對話帶翻譯
機場實用旅遊英語口語對話_英語情景對話
機場實用旅遊英語口語對話_英語情景對話
關於跳騷市場的英語情景對話
有關幫忙英語情景對話
出外問路英語情景對話
在辦公室英語情景對話