關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  情景對話是初中英語教學的重要內容,也是中考重要考點。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A:Well,men in some countries kiss each other when they first meet.

  A:一些國家的男士們第一次見面時也相互親吻。

  B:In which countries?

  B:有哪些國家啊?

  A:In Russia, France, Arab countries and some of the South American countries.

  A:俄羅斯、法國、阿拉伯國家和一些南美國家。

  B:But as far as I know, men don't kiss each other in either China or English- speaking countries.

  B:但據我所知,在中國和其他一些說英語的國家男人們是不互相親吻的。

  A:Yes,you are right.

  A:是的,你說對了。

  B:But what do they do when they meet for the first time?

  B:可是他們第一次見面是怎麼做呢?

  A:Well, in Britasin,people usually shake in France, it is the custom to shake hands with people in the office every morning, and kiss each other when they meet for the first time or leave.

  A:嗯,在英國,人們通常都是握手:在法國,每天早晨在辦公室見面握握手已成為一種習俗,但當男士們初次見面或分開時還要相互親吻。

  B:It seems that French people kiss each other hello and goodbye more often than British people.

  B:看起來法國人在互相打招呼和分開時要比英國人更常親吻了。

  A:That's right.

  A:是的。

  B:Well,what should I do if I go to those countries?

  B:哎,那我要是到這些國家去該怎麼做啊?

  A:When in Rome,do as the Romans do!

  A:入鄉隨俗唄!

  篇二

  Conversation 2

  對話 2

  A:Do you know any Maori legends?

  A:你知道毛利傳說嗎?

  B:I know a few,but not too much.

  B:知道一些,但知道得不多。

  A:Recently I have been fascinated with these legends.

  A:最近我對此很著迷。

  B:Really? Tell me something,OK?

  B:真的嗎?給我說說,好嗎?

  A:It is said that the two sisters passed on the hand work through years in the legend.

  A:傳說是在靈界中的兩個姐妹的手工品上代代傳下來的。

  B:That's terrible.

  B:有點嚇人。

  A:The hand work carried fire to their frozen and dying brother, into the geothermal energy.

  A:手工品將火帶給了她們冰凍的即將死亡的弟弟,便形成了地熱。

  B:How do you know the legend?

  B:你是怎麼知道這個傳說的?

  A:I know it from the books.

  A:我是從書本上知道的。

  篇三

  A:Happy Thanksgiving Day!

  A:感恩節快樂!

  B:Happy Thanksgiving Day!

  B:感恩節快樂!

  A:Well, do you know anything about Thanksgiving Day?

  A:嗯,你知道感恩節的事情嗎?

  B:Yes. Thanksgiving Day was about the Pilgrims who settled in the New World.They held their Thanksgiving Day in 1621 as a three day"thank you" celebration to the leaders of the Indian tribe.

  B:是的。感恩節是關於那些來到新世界的清教徒的。他們於1621年舉行了三天的感謝慶祝活動,向印第安部落的首領表示感謝。

  A:Quite right. Do you know what's the traditional food?

  A:十分正確。你知道感恩節的傳統食物是什麼嗎?

  B:Turkeys , of course.

  B:當然是火雞。

  A:Yes,our turkey is ready soon.

  A:是的,我們的火雞馬上就好了。

  

初一英語對話短文精選
初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
相關知識
關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於初一英語對話短文大全
關於初一英語對話短文精選
關於初中英語故事短文帶翻譯
關於初一英語對話範文精選
關於初一英語對話範文
關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯