簡單的看醫生英語對話
英語情景對話可以訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.
你好,小姐。請坐。
B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.
你好,我感覺糟糕透了。
A:Oh, what's wrong with you?
哦,你怎麼了?
B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.
我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。
A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?
首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?
B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.
我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。
A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,
please say ah
你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。
B:Ah. Is it serious?
啊。嚴重嗎?
A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.
嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。
B:But what should I do to get well?
但是我要怎樣做才能康復?
A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.
我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。
B:When do I take the medicine?
我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?
A:Take them after meals twice a day.
這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。
B:What else should I do?
我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?
A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.
你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。
B:OK, I will.
好的.我會的。
A:I hope you will get welL soon.
我希望你快點好起來。
B:Thank you.
謝謝你。
2
Edward:
Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.
您好,麻煩給我開瓶阿司匹林。
Doctor:
Do you have a bad cold?
是得重感冒了嗎?
Edward:
Yes, and a fever, too.
是啊,還發燒。
Doctor:
Aspirin is not very effective for a fever.
阿司匹林對發燒效果不好。
Edward:
What medicine should I take?
那我該吃什麼藥?
Doctor:
Just take this medicine. It's effective for a cold induced fever.
吃這種藥吧。它對感冒引起的發燒很有效。
Edward:
Ok, I'll get that one.
好,那就給我開這種藥吧。
3
A:Good morning.
早上好!
B:Good morning.
早上好!
A:What's the matter with you?
請問哪裡不舒服?
B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.
我發高燒,感覺糟透了。
A:How long has this been going on?
這種情況持續多久了?
B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.
從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。
A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.
好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?
沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?
A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.
我認為您最好掛內科。
B:Two minutes later Here is the registration card
兩分鐘後給你。
A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan
謝謝。掛號費是兩元。
B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?
好的。請問我該怎麼去?
A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.
坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿著過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。
B:Thanks a lot
多謝了。
A:You're welcome
不客氣。
患者和醫生的英語對話