患者和醫生的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月27日

  所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?

  早上好,米勒先生。哪兒不舒服?

  Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.

  早上好,醫生。我感到頭暈,而且發燒。

  Do you have any other symptoms?

  還有些別的症狀嗎?

  Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.

  是的。咳得很厲害,並且胸部也疼。

  I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.

  我知道了。請張開嘴巴發“啊”的音……讓我量量你的體溫,請把溫度計放在胳膊下。

  Doctor, how about my temperature now?

  醫生,我現在的體溫是多少?

  It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.

  三十九度五。現在我來檢查一下你的肺。

  Will you please unbutton your shirt.

  脫掉你的襯衣好嗎?

  Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.

  深深吸氣……慢慢撥出。

  Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.

  現在我來給你把脈。好了。

  Doctor am I serious.

  醫生,我嚴重嗎?

  Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.

  噢,一點也不重。正象我猜想的一樣,你得的是支氣管炎。

  I'm relieved to hear that.

  你的話使我鬆了一口氣。

  I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .

  我給你開一針來降體溫。

  Are you allergic to penicillin?

  你對青黴素過敏嗎?

  I'm not sure.

  我不能肯定。

  Well, We'll check on that.

  那麼我們來給你查一查。

  Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.

  把這張紙條拿去注射室交給護士。

  She will give you a test.

  她會給你做皮試的。

  If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.

  如果你做皮試沒問題的話,她會給你打針的。

  Do I need any medicine?

  你要吃點什麼藥嗎?

  Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.

  是的。我要給你開一些治咳嗽的藥以及一些抗生素藥丸。

  Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.

  那是你的處方。把它拿到藥房去交給藥劑師,他會告訴你該怎麼服藥的。

  What else do you advise me to do?

  你覺得我還應該注意些什麼嗎?

  Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.

  在家呆上一兩天,注意保暖,多喝點水,並要好好休息。

  Thank you very much ,doctor.

  非常謝謝你,醫生。

  Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.

  不用謝,如果兩三天後還沒有好轉,就再來找我。

  Thanks again .Good-bye.

  再次謝謝你,再見

  2

  Dialogue Two make an appointment for one’s family member

  李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?

  Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

  約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

  Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

  李太太:我是李太太.請幫幫我

  Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

  約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?

  Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

  李太太:哦,不,不是我.是我兒子比兒病了.

  Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.

  約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?

  Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?

  李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑.

  Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

  約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?

  Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

  李太太:是.

  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

  約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?

  Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

  李太太:哦,對了.今天早上他燒到了39度.

  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

  約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了.

  Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.

  李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭.勸都勸不住.

  Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.

  約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了.

  Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

  李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?

  Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

  約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術.下午我可以來.

  Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

  李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫.

  Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

  約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑.

  Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

  李太太:我不會讓他抓的.下午見,大夫.

  Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.

  約翰遜大夫:再見.

  Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

  3

  病人:早上好,大夫

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:最近有點失眠.

  Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.

  醫生:這種情況有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三個月了.

  Doctor: Three months.

  醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用.

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有時候有.吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安.

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  醫生:讓我量量你的血壓.你看來貧血.

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient’s blood pressure.

  醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的.你只不過是有點勞累過度.

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我該怎麼呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  醫生:我想你應該多休息休息.多到戶外活動.不要過度勞累.

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.

  病人:謝謝你,大夫.我會照你說的去做.

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.

  醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方.我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的.

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多謝了.再見!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  醫生:再見!

  Doctor: Bye!

  

簡單的看醫生英語對話
關於預約醫生的英語對話
相關知識
患者和醫生的英語對話
病人和醫生的英文對話
關於病人與醫生的英語對話
發燒看醫生的英語對話
關於老師和學生的英語對話
看醫生的英語對話精選
感冒看醫生的英語對話
關於預約醫生的英語對話
關於頭疼看醫生的英語對話
有關看醫生的英語對話閱讀