簡單的看醫生英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月23日

  英語情景對話可以訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

  你好,小姐。請坐。

  B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

  你好,我感覺糟糕透了。

  A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

  哦,你怎麼了?

  B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

  我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。

  A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

  首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?

  B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

  我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。

  A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

  please say ah

  你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。

  B:Ah. Is it serious?

  啊。嚴重嗎?

  A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

  嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。

  B:But what should I do to get well?

  但是我要怎樣做才能康復?

  A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

  我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。

  B:When do I take the medicine?

  我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?

  A:Take them after meals twice a day.

  這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。

  B:What else should I do?

  我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?

  A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

  你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。

  B:OK, I will.

  好的.我會的。

  A:I hope you will get welL soon.

  我希望你快點好起來。

  B:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  2

  Edward:

  Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.

  您好,麻煩給我開瓶阿司匹林。

  Doctor:

  Do you have a bad cold?

  是得重感冒了嗎?

  Edward:

  Yes, and a fever, too.

  是啊,還發燒。

  Doctor:

  Aspirin is not very effective for a fever.

  阿司匹林對發燒效果不好。

  Edward:

  What medicine should I take?

  那我該吃什麼藥?

  Doctor:

  Just take this medicine. It's effective for a cold induced fever.

  吃這種藥吧。它對感冒引起的發燒很有效。

  Edward:

  Ok, I'll get that one.

  好,那就給我開這種藥吧。

  3

  A:Good morning.

  早上好!

  B:Good morning.

  早上好!

  A:What's the matter with you?

  請問哪裡不舒服?

  B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

  我發高燒,感覺糟透了。

  A:How long has this been going on?

  這種情況持續多久了?

  B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

  從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。

  A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

  好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

  B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

  沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?

  A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

  我認為您最好掛內科。

  B:Two minutes later Here is the registration card

  兩分鐘後給你。

  A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

  謝謝。掛號費是兩元。

  B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

  好的。請問我該怎麼去?

  A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

  坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿著過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。

  B:Thanks a lot

  多謝了。

  A:You're welcome

  不客氣。

  

醫生與病人的簡單英語對話
患者和醫生的英語對話
相關知識
簡單的看醫生英語對話
簡單的動物園英語對話
關於看醫生英語對話精選
簡單的小學生英語手抄報圖片
簡單的小學生英語自我介紹範文
簡單的大學生英語自我介紹
簡單的小學生英語日記
簡單的中學生英語手抄報圖片
簡單的小學生英語手抄報效果圖
簡單的初中生英語自我介紹範文