關於旅遊英語場景對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  為了獲得較強的旅遊英語交際技能,學生必須掌握瞭解跨文化背景、英語旅遊服務基本理論知識、單項服務技能和綜合服務技能。小編整理了關於旅遊英語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇一

  A: Passport, please.

  請看一下護照。

  B: Sure. Here it is.

  是的,在這。

  A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

  你是商務旅行還是觀光?

  B: I'm here for sightseeing.

  我是來觀光的。

  A: How long do you plan to be here?

  你打算停留多久?

  B: About three weeks.

  大約三個禮拜。

  A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

  嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。

  B: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇二

  Lobby Crew: May I help you?

  有什麼可以為您效勞的?

  Customer: I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.

  我想預定十月一號到七號的房間。

  Lobby Crew: What kind of room do you want?

  需要什麼樣的房間呢?

  Customer: Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?

  標間就可以了。多少錢?

  Lobby Crew: 360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.

  360人民幣一晚,含兩張早餐券。這是最低折扣了。

  Customer: Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?

  知道了。我想知道如果團體訂購的話有沒有更多折扣?

  Lobby Crew: We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.

  如果您定了超過五間房就可以有九折優惠。

  Customer: Thanks.

  謝謝。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇三

  Jack: Are you going to London next week?

  你下週要去倫敦?

  Ann: Yes.

  是的。

  Jack: It's rather cold there.

  那兒非常冷。

  Ann: Yeah. I'm afraid I couldn't fall asleep at night.

  是啊。恐怕我晚上會睡不著。

  Jack: Have you reserved a hotel?

  已經預訂酒店房間了嗎?

  Ann: Yes. Holiday Inn.

  是的,假日酒店。

  Jack: Holiday Inn is offering a human bed-warming service at three hotels in Britain this month.

  英國的3家假日酒店這個月會提供人工暖床服務。

  Ann: Human bed-warming service?

  人工暖床服務?

  Jack: Yeah. If requested, a bed-warmer at the hotel will dress in a fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.

  是的。需要的話,暖床員將穿上羊毛睡衣鑽進被窩。

  Ann: That sounds great, but I hope the warmer would shower first.

  聽起來好像不錯,但我希望他能事先洗個澡。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇四

  Jack: I met Lily yeasterday, and she told that Tom's in drug rehabilitation.

  我昨天跟莉莉見面了,她說湯姆正在戒毒。

  Ann: Oh, that's really a tough job.

  噢,那可真是份苦差事。

  Jack: How do you know about that? Have you ever been addicted to drugs?

  你怎麼知道的?你曾經吸毒上癮嗎?

  Ann: No. I just heard of that.

  沒有。我只是聽說的。

  Jack: I do want to know the feeling of taking drugs.

  我真想知道吸毒是什麼感覺。

  Ann: Do not take drugs! But you may go to Spain and breathe the air there. It is said that there are traces of drugs in the air there.

  不要吸食毒品!不過你可以去西班牙,然後呼吸那兒的空氣。據說那兒的空氣裡含有微量的毒品。

  Jack: Why?

  為什麼?

  Ann: I don't know, but it is said that Spain is the country which consumes the most cocaine in the Europe.

  不知道,但據說西班牙是歐洲消費可卡因最多的國家。

  Jack: Will I be addicted to it.

  那我會上癮嗎?

  Ann: Of course not.

  當然不會。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇五

  Ann: Did you enjoy your visit in Sweden? What impressed you most there?

  在瑞典玩得開心嗎?給你最深印象的是什麼?

  Jack: I should say there're so many wild rabbits in the parks there.

  我要說那兒的公園裡野兔可真多。

  Ann: Has the local government taken any measures to inhibit their propagation?

  當地政府有采取什麼行動去控制他們的繁殖嗎?

  Jack: They hunted more than 3000 wild rabbits and sent their dead bodies to the heating plants.

  他們捕獵了3000多隻野兔,並將它們的屍體送到供熱廠。

  Ann: Cremating?

  火化?

  Jack: No, as fuel.

  不,是當燃料。

  Ann: Fuel?

  燃料?

  Jack: Yeah. Because rabbits' bodies are teeming with fats.

  對。因為兔子的屍體含有大量脂肪。

  Ann: But that's inhuman and cruel.

  但這樣不人道,而且殘忍。

  Jack: It has been strongly criticized by local animal protection society. But I think that's environment-friendly.

  這一做法受到了當地動物保護協會的強烈譴責。但我倒覺得這樣做挺環保的。

  

有關旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
關於旅遊英語對話練習
相關知識
關於旅遊英語場景對話精選
關於旅遊英語基本對話精選
關於旅遊英語情景對話大全
有關於旅遊英語情景對話
有關於旅遊英語情景對話
有關旅遊英語情景對話精選
旅遊英語情景對話精選
旅遊英語場景對話閱讀
關於旅遊英語訂房對話
關於旅遊英語速成對話