關於初一下學期英語對話
培養學生的學習興趣是現在中學教學中的一個重要問題。展開情景對話是培養學生學習英語積極性行之有效的方法。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
cat out of the bag 洩露祕密
A:You really want to tell her all the things Jack has done? I think you have to handle the situation with kid gloves.
A:你真想告訴她傑克的所作所為嗎?我認為你最好三思而後行。
B:I know how to put her in the picture about what is going on.
B:我知道怎麼把話題引出來。
A:But do you think she could endure it if you let the cat out of the bag?
A:但是你覺得把真相告訴她,她能受得了嗎?
B:It's certainly too much for her to bear, but I'll put out a feeler I move on.
B:她肯定套承受不了的,我會先試試她反應如何。
2
A:Stop it! You used to call me on the carpet and buy something which is much cheeper.
A:夠了!過去你總是為我做的事情斥責我,但是現在你在侮辱我。
B:It's not me who degrades you. You degrade yourself. You often go back on your words and try to fool us around.
B:並不是我在侮辱你,而是你在侮辱你自己,你總是說話不算數,還騙得我們團團轉。
A:It's unfair to say so.
A:這麼說對我不公平。
B:You'd better zip your lips. You will know what I feel when you become a father having a son who is exactly the same as you.
B:你閉嘴!如果將來你的兒子也像你這樣,你就會明白我的感受了。
3
A:I just taught him a lesson. Nothing more.
A:我只是給了他一個教訓,沒別的。
B:I think you've carried it out too far. You're to blame.
B:我認為你做得太過分了,該怪你。
A:Maybe it's my fault.
A:也許是我錯了吧。
篇4
A:Jane asked me how to solve that problem yesterday.
A:昨天簡問我怎麼解決那問題。
B:You gave her the suggestion.
B:你給她建議了。
A:Yeah.
A:對呀。
B:Don't do such a thing again.
B:下次別幹這種事了。
A:What's wrong?
A:怎麼了?
B:You just carry coals to Newcastle. She already has her own ideas. She just pretended to ask you.
B:你做的事徒勞無益,她已經有了自己的見解。她只是問問你罷了。
篇5
A:Are you falling for someone in our company?
A:你是不是愛上了我們公司的什麼人?
B:Nothing of the sort, I know few people in the company.
B:沒那回事,我不認識公司裡的什麼人。
A:But you do seem to fall for Lucy.
A:可你好像的確喜歡上了露西。
B:Well, I like her, but I can't hold a candle to her. I'm not her match.
B:嗯,我喜歡她,可我不能和她相比,我配不上她。
關於初一下冊英語對話帶翻譯