關於初一下冊英語對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月18日

  隨著全球化的不斷加深以及世界科技的迅猛發展,作為世界普通話的英語,其重要性日趨上升。能夠自如運用英語進行交流顯得十分重要。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Joel: So I don't think we've met yet, what is your name?

  喬爾:我想我們以前沒有見過,你叫什麼名字?

  Patricia: Patricia. It's a pleasure to meet you.

  帕特里夏:我叫帕特里夏。很高興認識你。

  Joel: You too. Where are you from?

  喬爾:我也是。你來自哪裡?

  Patricia: I'm from Samoa.

  帕特里夏:我來自薩摩亞。

  Joel: Samoa? Where is that?

  喬爾:薩摩亞?在哪裡?

  Patricia: It's in the South Pacific north of New Zealand.

  帕特里夏:薩摩亞位於南太平洋,在紐西蘭北邊。

  Joel: Ok. Samoa. We call it Samoa in the United States. How do you pronounce it?

  喬爾:好,薩摩亞。在美國我們是這麼讀薩摩亞的。你們怎麼發音?

  Patricia: Samoa.

  帕特里夏:薩摩亞。

  Joel: Samoa. Ok. Yeah, I've met a couple of people from Samoa.

  喬爾:薩摩亞。好。我見過幾個來自薩摩亞的人。

  Patricia: Oh, really.

  帕特里夏:哦,真的嗎?

  Joel: They are very large people. Is that pretty typical?

  喬爾:他們都非常高大。薩摩亞人都是這樣嗎?

  Patricia: Samoa consists of 2 islands, there's American Samoa and Western Samoa which is now called Samoa where I'm from. The American Samoan people or more of the big physique than the Samoans on my island. So perhaps you might have met the American Samoans and mixed them up perhaps.

  帕特里夏:薩摩亞群島由美屬薩摩亞和西薩摩亞組成,西薩摩亞現在更名為薩摩亞,我就來自那裡。美屬薩摩亞人比我們薩摩亞人的身材高大。所以可能你見到的是美屬薩摩亞人,你可能弄混了。

  Joel: It must be. But you're English is very good so is English your native language?

  喬爾:應該是。你的英語非常好,你的母語是英語嗎?

  Patricia: Yes. The thing with me is that I am "half-caste" which means that I'm European-blooded and Polynesian-blooded which means that most of the halfcasts individuals or families on the island, they should have 2 languages, speak two language or more. So probably our first language is English and then Samoan.

  帕特里夏:對。我是混血兒,我有歐洲和波利尼西亞血統,大部分在薩摩亞島上的混血兒都會說兩種以上的語言。所以可以說我的母語是英語,我還會薩摩亞語。

  Joel: Ok. And what is the Samoan language — is it related to any other language like is it similar to Hawaiian?

  喬爾:好。薩摩亞語與其他語言有聯絡嗎?和夏威夷語像嗎?

  Patricia: Spanish, Hawaiian, Malaysian. It's probably more closer to the Malaysian traditional...more...let's see...sorry...it's closer to the Indonesian and Malaysian language because we are supposed to be from Southeast Asia which is around the Indonesian and Malaysian area.

  帕特里夏:和西班牙語、夏威夷語和馬來西亞語相關。可能與傳統馬來語更接近……讓我想一下,抱歉,薩摩亞語與印尼語和馬來語更接近,因為我們都起源於印尼和馬來西亞附近的東南亞地區。

  Joel: So you speak that language as well?

  喬爾:所以你也說薩摩亞語?

  Patricia: Yes.

  帕特里夏:對。

  Joel: And what did you learn in school though?

  喬爾:你在學校都學些什麼?

  Patricia: In school I learned — you mean by language-wise?

  帕特里夏:學校的學習,你是問和語言相關的學習嗎?

  Joel: Yes.

  喬爾:對。

  篇2

  chat up with 與……搭訕上

  A:Henry is chatting up with the pretty girl.

  A:亨利和那個漂亮姑娘搭上話了。

  B:He's always popular among girls.

  B:他總是很受女孩子的青睞。

  A:Perhaps because he's very handsome.

  A:也許因為他很帥吧。

  B:Not exactly. I guess it's what some people call"charisma".

  B:不完全是,我看這就是人們所說的“超凡的魅力”了。

  篇3

  catch sb. on the hop 使某人措手不及

  A:It's a great pity he left suddenly.

  A:他突然走了,真叫人遺憾。

  B:Yeah, He caught us on the hop.

  B:是啊,真讓我們措手不及。

  A:He has lost a good chance to understand others.

  A:他失去了一次瞭解他人的好機會。

  B:Perhaps you're right.

  B:也許你是對的。

  

關於初一下學期英語對話
關於初一英語對話短文精選
相關知識
關於初一下冊英語對話帶翻譯
初一下冊英語日記帶翻譯
初一下冊英語作文帶翻譯我的一天
初一下冊英語作文帶翻譯我的一天
關於端午節的英語對話帶翻譯
七年級下冊英語對話帶翻譯
初一下冊英語對話
關於初二上冊英語對話精選
初二下冊英語作文帶翻譯
初二下冊英語作文帶翻譯