關於英語詩歌入門欣賞

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  語言的變異是英語詩歌的重要表現手段,它賦予詩歌一種不平常的氣氛,增強了詩歌的獨特魅力。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  早晨醒來那刻的悟道

  If you woke up this morning

  若你早晨醒來

  with more health than illness,

  擁有的健康大於不適

  you are more blessed than the

  比百萬行將就木之人

  million who won't survive the week.

  你更有福氣。

  If you have never experienced

  若你從未經歷過

  the danger of battle,

  戰役的危險,

  the loneliness of imprisonment,

  鐵窗後的孤寂

  the agony of torture or

  被凌虐的痛苦,或是

  the pangs of starvation,

  飢餓的折磨

  you are ahead of 20 million people

  你超前了

  around the world.

  全球2千萬人

  If you attend a church meeting

  若你參加教堂聚會

  without fear of harassment,

  無需害怕騷擾、

  arrest, torture, or death,

  被捕、凌虐、或死亡,

  you are more blessed than almost

  你的福氣比起幾乎

  three billion people in the world.

  30億人更有福氣

  If you have food in your refrigerator,

  若你冰箱裡有食物

  clothes on your back, a roof over

  身上有衣服、頭上

  your head and a place to sleep,

  有屋頂、有地方可睡

  you are richer than 75% of this world.

  你比全球3/4人口富有

  篇二

  If 如果

  If you can keep your head when all about you,

  如果所有人都失去理智,咒罵你,

  Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

  你仍能保持頭腦清醒;

  If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

  如果所有人都懷疑你,

  But make allowance for their doubting too;

  你仍能堅信自己,讓所有的懷疑動搖;

  If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

  如果你要等待,不要因此厭煩,

  Or, being lied about,don’t deal in lies,

  為人所騙,不要因此騙人,

  Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,

  為人所恨,不要因此抱恨,

  And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

  不要太樂觀,不要自以為是;

  If you can dream — and not make dreams your master;

  如果你是個追夢人——不要被夢主宰;

  If you can think — and not make thoughts your aim;

  如果你是個愛思考的人——光想會達不到目標;

  If you can meet with triumph and disaster.

  如果你遇到驕傲和挫折。

  And treat those two impostors just the same;

  把兩者當騙子看待;

  If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

  如果你能忍受,你曾講過的事實

  Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

  被惡棍扭曲,用於矇騙傻子;

  Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,

  看著你用畢生去看護的東西被破壞,

  And stoop and build ’em up with wornout tools;

  然後俯身,用破爛的工具把它修補;

  If you can make one heap of all your winnings

  如果在你贏得無數桂冠之後

  And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

  突遇顛峰下跌之險,

  And lose, and start again at your beginnings

  失敗過後,東山再起,

  And never breathe a word about your loss;

  不要抱怨你的失敗;

  If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

  如果你能迫使自己,

  To serve your turn long after they are gone,

  在別人走後,長久堅守陣地,

  And so hold on when there is nothin in you

  在你心中已空蕩蕩無一物

  Except the Will which says to them:"Hold on!";

  只有意志告訴你“堅持!”;

  If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

  如果你與人交談,能保持風度,

  Or walk with Kings —nor lose the common touch;

  伴王行走,能保持距離;

  If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

  如果仇敵和好友都不害你;

  If all men count with you, but none too much;

  如果所有人都指望你,卻無人全心全意;

  If you can fill the unforgiving minute

  如果你花六十秒進行短程跑,

  With sixty second’ worth of distance run —

  填滿那不可饒恕的一分鐘——

  Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

  你就可以擁有一個世界,

  And — which is more — you’ll be a Man my son!

  更重要的是,孩子,你是個頂天立地的人。

  篇三

  陰雨初晴偶成

  紅 杏

  人情世故薄如紗,唯願藍天飄彩霞。

  小樓昨夜聽夏雨,晴窗今朝觀落花。

  閒寫部落格抒情意,老友難來細品茶。

  莫笑年邁痴情苦,坦蕩胸懷樂為佳。

  Clear up after Summer Rain an Impromptu Poem

  Hong Xing

  Worldly affairs seem thin as a veil now,轉載自:考試大 - [233.Com]

  I only wish rosy clouds shine over the blue sky.

  Last night I heard the rustle of summer rain,

  This morn I enjoy fallen petals through my window.

  I dash off a few lines on my blog to voice my joy,

  All old pals seldom come to sip a cup of fine tea.

  Never sneer at this old folly to be true to his pals,

  Frank as I am,I'd better be happy and gay as ever.

  篇四

  生命中有些美好永不消逝

  The pure.the bright,the beautiful,

  一切純潔的,輝煌的,美麗的,

  That stirred our hearts in youth,

  強烈地震撼著我們年輕的心靈的,

  The impulses to wordless prayer,

  推動著我們做無言的禱告的,

  The dreams of love and truth;

  讓我們夢想著愛與真理的;

  The longing after something’s lost,

  在失去後為之感到珍惜的,

  The spirit’s yearning cry,

  使靈魂深切地呼喊著的,

  The striving after better hopes-

  為了更美好的夢想而奮鬥著的-

  These things can never die.

  這些美好不會消逝。

  The timid hand stretched forth to aid

  羞怯地伸出援助的手,

  A brother in his need,

  在你的弟兄需要的時候,

  A kindly word in grief’s dark hour

  傷慟、困難的時候,一句親切的話

  That proves a friend indeed ;

  就足以證明朋友的真心;

  The plea for mercy softly breathed,

  輕聲地乞求憐憫,

  When justice threatens nigh,

  在審判臨近的時候,

  The sorrow of a contrite heart-

  懊悔的心有一種傷感--

  These things shall never die.

  這些美好不會消逝。

  Let nothing pass for every hand

  在人間傳遞溫情,

  Must find some work to do ;

  盡你所能地去做;

  Lose not a chance to waken love-

  別錯失去了喚醒愛的良機-----

  Be firm,and just ,and true;

  為人要堅定,正直,忠誠;

  So shall a light that cannot fade

  因此上方照耀著你的那道光芒

  Beam on thee from on high.

  就不會消失。

  And angel voices say to thee---

  你將聽到天使的聲音在說-----

  These things shall never die.

  這些美好不會消逝。

  

關於優美的英語詩歌欣賞
關於英語詩歌朗誦材料精選
相關知識
關於英語詩歌入門欣賞
有關英語詩歌入門欣賞
關於英文詩歌青春欣賞
關於英語詩歌當你老了朗誦
關於英語詩歌西風頌欣賞
關於英語詩歌閱讀理解
關於英語詩歌演講朗誦稿
關於英語詩歌朗誦稿閱讀
關於英語詩歌帶翻譯朗誦
關於兒童節的英語詩歌大全欣賞