關於初中英語對話練習精選
一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了關於初中英語對話練習,歡迎閱讀!
關於初中英語對話練習篇一
C= Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'd like to buy a guitar. Could you recommend one?
顧客:對不起,我想買把吉他,你可以推薦一把嗎?
S: Sure. Do you want an acoustic one or an electric one?
店員:當然,您想要買木吉他還是電吉他?
C: An acoustic one.
顧客:木吉他。
S: Are you looking to get a steel-string or a classical?
店員:您想找一把鋼弦的還是古典的呢?
C: What's the difference?
顧客:有什麼差別呢?
S: Well, a classical guitar has nylon strings and its neck is bigger than a steel-string guitar's. It's best suited for finger picking. A steel-string is best for playing chords.to be continued
店員:嗯,古典吉他用尼龍弦,而且琴把比鋼弦的吉他大,它最適合撥絃。鋼弦最適合彈和絃。
關於初中英語對話練習篇二
C= Customer C=Clerk 2
The foreign exchange clerk has just given the customer the exchange rate for changing Japanese yen into US dollars.
兌換外幣的銀行職員剛把日元兌換成美元的匯率告訴顧客。
C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顧客:好的,我要換22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form?
乙店員:請你填這張表格好嗎?
C: Okay, here you are. She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk.
顧客:好了,給你。她拿了填好的表格和錢給銀行職員。
C2 : Here's your $200.
乙店員:200美元給你。
C : Thank you very much.
顧客:非常謝謝你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店員:謝謝。
關於初中英語對話練習篇三
C= Clerk 1 C= Customer C= Clerk 2
C1: Good afternoon, ma'am. What can I do for you?
甲行員:午安,小姐。我能為你效勞嗎?
C : Can I change foreign currency here?
顧客:我可以在這裡兌換外幣嗎?
C1: Yes, go to the window over there which says foreign exchange.
甲行員:可以,你到那邊標示兌換外幣的視窗去換。
C:Okay, thanks.The customer goes to the foreign exchange window. Excuse me, I'd like to change Japanese yen into US dollars.
顧客:好的。謝謝。顧喀建/包兌換峁而的視窗。對不起,我想把日元換成美元。
C2: No problem How much would you like to change?
乙行員:沒問題。你要兌換多少錢?
C: What's the exchange rate?
顧客:匯率多少?
C2: The current exchange rate is ¥110 to the dollar. to be continued
乙行員:目前的匯率是110日元換1美元。
關於文化的英語對話閱讀