盯著看的英語短語
一直盯著人家看是不禮貌的行為,而且會給人家添麻煩還讓人產生排斥感。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
篇1
1. Mahoney tried not to stare.
馬奧尼盡力不去盯著看。
2. Do you like being stared at?
你喜歡被人盯著看 嗎 ?
3. It's rude to stare at people.
盯著看人不禮貌.
4. What are you gazing at?
你在凝視什麼? stare指 “睜大眼睛、目不轉睛地盯著看”,如:
5. The children gazed in wonder when they saw snow for the first time.
孩子們第一次見到下雪,都驚奇地盯著看.
6. They didn't want people staring at them as they sat on the lawn, so they put up high walls.
他們不希望坐在草坪上時被別人盯著看,於是便築起了高牆。
7. If you stared long enough and hard, you could even begin to hallucinate the appearance of small islands.
如果長時間目不轉睛地盯著看,你甚至會產生幻覺,看到一些小島的出現。
8. I had been peering at a computer print-out that made no sense at all.
我一直盯著看一張毫無意義的計算機列印稿。
9. I had an uneasy feeling that sb . was watching me.
有人在盯著看我,我感到挺不自在.
10. In the West people think it's rude to stare at a person.
在西方,人們認為盯著看人是不禮貌的.
11. When turning suddenly, he caught my gaze fastened on his physiognomy.
他突然轉過頭來, 發現我盯著看他的面貌.
12. The man looked at them all as though he were memorizing them.
那人把他們盯著看,好象在使勁記住他們.
13. Her eyes dwell on him.
她盯著看他.
14. A battle is a veil through which it is not wise to peer.
戰役是一層面紗,透過它盯著看是不明智的.
15. I had to stare at it for several seconds to figure out what it meant.
我不得不盯著看好幾秒,去想這到底是什麼意思.
篇2
你喜歡被人盯著看嗎?
Do you like being stared at?
我不在乎被人家盯著看,反正我們到這裡也是來使勁看的。
I don't mind being stared at. After all, we have come to stare too.
小楠希正在鄰居家果園裡填一個坑,他的鄰居從柵欄那邊盯著看。
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence.
我盯著看他的身份牌。
I stare at his ID badge.
成千上萬感到很害怕的觀眾盯著看,他們的心跳很快。
And thousands of terrified***badly frightened***watchers stared with their hearts beating fast.
被人家盯著看,這會使大多數人感到不舒服。
Most people become uncomfortable under the intense gaze of a stare.
我從我的提包中拿出一本歐洲憲法,她一直盯著看,就像看到鬼了一樣。
She stared at the European version which I\'d just pulled out of my bag, as if she\'d just seen aghost.
色迷迷地看用失禮的、輕浮的或好色的方式盯著看。
To stare in an impertinent, flirtatious, or amorous manner.
我很不習慣被人盯著看。
I’m not used to being stared at yet.
一段視訊顯示,一個揹著揹包的20多歲男子蹲在那個女人身邊為她止血。而擁擠的國際到港大廳裡,其他人視而不見或只是在旁邊盯著看。
A video shows a man who appears to be in his 20s with a backpack squatting over the womanand trying to staunch the bleeding while others in the crowded international arrivals hall walk byor stare.
我盯著看是因為他們的臉,如此不同而又如此相似的,近乎嘲諷的,超越常人的美麗。
I stared because their faces, so different, so similar, were all devastatingly, inhumanly beautiful.
我考慮了一分鐘,然後拿出一張白紙,把它寫了下來盯著看。
I thought about it for a minute, and then got a fresh piece of paper and wrote it down. I staredat the words.
篇3
不過大多數男子更希望接吻之前多一些眉目傳情、雙目交匯,而在接吻過程中他們則不喜歡被對方緊緊盯著看。
But, instead of being stared at during the kissing process, man hopes to get a sufficient eyes contact in advance.
可看的太多了:黃頭髮、金頭髮、袒露的乳溝、紋身、短襪和涼鞋、***是啊,我自己也要盯著看呢***雷朋眼鏡、還有裸露的肩膀和短褲。
There is plenty to look at: ginger hair, blonde hair, cleavage, tattoos, socks and sandals ***OK, soI’d stare at that too***, Ray-Bans, shoulders and shorts.
某一位科學家說,人類受到使勁地盯視時會感到緊張,這其中的原因之一就在人類的生活學上的始祖身上:在類人猿中間,瞪著眼睛盯著看,就意味著要侵犯和要敵對。
One scientist suggests that perhaps one reason that man becomes tense under the force of astare is in his biological ancestors: in apes, a stare signifies aggressiveness and hostility.
他表示,甚至在北京,人們仍會盯著看,很多殘疾人沒有感受到自己的社會的成員,他們感到疏離。
Even in Beijing, people still stare, he says, and "a lot of disabled people don't feel as if they aremembers of society. They feel alienated."
眼睛盯著看的壺永遠不會開。 [正譯] 心急鍋不開。
A watched pot never boils. 如果我盯著看你使你不舒服了,我很抱歉。
made you feel uncomfortable.
你必須學會忍受將你的孩子帶到公共場所時的羞辱。忽略那些周圍人們盯著看的眼神,還有冷漠的議論。
You must learn to tolerate the humiliation of taking your child out in public. Try to ignore thestares and insensitive comments of the people around you.
可以被那麼多人盯著看,那麼多人。
To have so much looked at. By so many.
垂釣者:你已經盯著三個小時了,幹嘛不自己釣呢?。
Angler: You've been watching me for three hours now. Why don't you try yourself?
她會蜷縮著坐在椅子上,目光追尋著前方地板上的一道裂縫,盯著又看,眼睛發花,出了神。
She would huddle in a chair, gazing in front of her, wandering off in the dizzy pursuit of a crackalong the floor.
我想到如果我繼續盯著看別人,我就會感到內疚,因為盯著看人是一種粗魯的冒犯行為。
I thought I would feel guity if I continue to gaze at others, for it is rude and offended.
我想到如果我繼續盯著看別人,我就會感到內疚,因為盯著看人是一種粗魯的冒犯行為。
I thought I would feel guity if I continue to gaze at others, for it is rude and offended.
疊衣服的英語短語