元宵英語短語

General 更新 2024年11月18日

  春節過去之後,很快又到元宵了。下面是小編給大家整理的的相關知識,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  1. We'll have yuanxiao for breakfast tomorrow.

  我們明天早餐吃元宵.

  2. Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness.

  是的, 而且元宵還象徵著家庭團圓 、 完整和幸福.

  3. We usually eat a kind of dumpling called yuan xiao.

  我們通常吃一種湯圓稱為元宵.

  4. And also , we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.

  不過我們的元宵有甜的還有鹹的呢.

  5. Don't use too much powder , or you won't look natural.

  化妝又不是做元宵, 那白粉你少用點兒.

  6. We will eat sweet dumplings and enjoy the nicest moon at night.

  在寂靜的夜晚,我們會品嚐元宵,欣賞明亮而皎潔的月光.

  7. The special food for the Lantern Festival is the sweet dumpling.

  元宵節的特殊食品是元宵.

  8. Sweet dumplings are boiled and served in hot water.

  元宵用水煮,隨湯一起吃.

  9. Here, houses are decorated with colorful lanterns, and yuan xiao is eaten.

  這時房子用各式各樣的燈籠裝飾起來, 大家又開始吃元宵了.

  10. We usually eat _ _____ _ rice dumpling ______ yuanxiao.

  我們通常吃一種被稱為元宵的米飯布丁.

  11. Sally and Tim are getting ready to go to the Lantern Festival.

  莎莉和提姆準備好要去參加元宵燈會.

  12. People usually eat rice glue balls on Lantern festival.

  人們通常會在元宵節吃元宵.

  13. You can Yuanxiao in oriental food stores.

  去中國食品店可以買到元宵.

  14. The Big bowl – of yuan xiao – har – hie!

  大碗的元宵啊哎!

  15. You can find Yuanxiao in oriental food stores.

  你可以在東方各國的食品店裡找到元宵.

  篇2

  在即將到來的正月十五湖南衛視的元宵喜樂會上,他將再顯身手,與李宇春搭檔,還特地為新收的徒弟量身打造了一款魔術。

  For the upcoming Lantern Festival Gala which will be held by Hunan TV, Liu will perform again,with his new apprentice this time. He has even designed a magic trick particularly for Li.

  元宵是一種帶餡兒的甜食,是由糯米粉加上甜的餡料製成。

  Yuanxiao is a kind of sweet dumpling, which is made with sticky rice flour filled with sweetstuffing.

  不過我們的元宵有甜的還有鹹的呢。

  And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.

  皇帝採納了東方朔的建議,當所有人都外出賞燈時,元宵得以有機會溜出皇宮,和家人團圓。

  The emperor followed Dongfang Shuo's advice, and while everyone was out viewing thelanterns, Yuanxiao was able to sneak out of the palace and be reunited with her parents.

  什麼是元宵啊?

  Lily: What's Yuanxiao?

  是的。 大家會在元宵節的晚上猜燈籠上的謎語。

  The streets will be full of lanterns at the night of Yuanxiao Jie.

  他們會吃元宵。

  Maggie: They will eat the Yuanxiao.

  猜燈謎也是元宵節的一項重要活動,花燈的主人會將謎面寫在燈籠上,掛在門口,如果有人可以猜中,就能得到小小的禮物。

  "Guessing lantern riddles"is an essential part of the Festival. Lantern owners write riddles on apiece of paper and post them on the lanterns.

  在元宵節來臨之際,祝你平安,快樂,幸福。萬事圓!

  Wishing you peace, joy and happiness and everything all the best through Lantern !

  不會的,我們會一起過元宵節,你知道,那是中國的情人節。

  Tom: No, we'll spend the Lantern Festival together, you know, that's Chinese Valentine's Day.

  你能告訴我一些關於元宵節的事嗎?

  Lily: Hi,Maggie,can you tell me something about the Lantern Festival?

  那你是在元宵節過後才會上班嗎?

  Richard: so will you go back to work after the Lantern Festival?

  據說,元宵是因漢武帝時期的一位名叫元宵的宮女而得名。

  It is believed that Yuanxiao is named after a palace maid, Yuanxiao, of Emperor Wu Di of the Han Dynasty.

  篇3

  在這裡先祝各位元宵節快樂嘍!!

  Here on this occasion I first wish everyone happy Lantern Festival!!!

  元宵節是在陰曆的元月15號,通常在陽曆的二月或者三月。

  The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, usually in February or March in the Gregorian calendar.

  據我所知,農曆元月15號是元宵節,而元宵節標誌著中國新年慶祝活動的結束,對嗎?

  Richard: As far as I know, the Lantern Festival marks the end of the celebrations of the ChineseNew Year, and it's on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, right?

  為了幫助元宵姑娘為父母盡孝,智者東方朔想出了一個計劃。

  In order to help Yuanxiao fulfill her duty as a filial daughter, the scholar Dongfang Shuo came up with a scheme.

  元宵口感粘糯,口味香甜,外觀渾圓,象徵著一家人團圓、美滿和幸福。在一般的中國店鋪都可以買到。

  Yuanxiao is sticky, sweet and round in shape, symbolizing family unity, completeness andhappiness.

  元宵節猜燈籠上的字謎是一個傳統。

  It's a tradition to solve the puzzles on the lanterns during the Lantern Festival.

  元宵節在哪天呢?

  Jack: On which day does the Lantern Festival?

  還沒從春節的那個勁緩過來,瞧,很快又是元宵節。

  I am still working on dragging me out of that enjoyment of Spring Festival holiday, but look,Lantern Festival is just around the corner.

  元宵節的白天會有舞龍舞獅、劃旱船、扭秧歌、踩高蹺。

  In the daytime of the Festival, performances such as a dragon lantern dance, a lion dance, a land boat dance, a yangge dance, walking on stilts and beating drums while dancing will be staged.

  在元宵節前夜,所有的燈籠都被掛起來。

  On the eve of Lantern Festival, all the lanterns are hung up. joozone

  在元宵節前夜,所有的燈籠都被掛起來。

  On the eve of Lantern Festival, all the lanterns are hung up. joozone

  

看過的相關知識的人還:

和一樣的英文短語
遠離英語短語
相關知識
元宵英語短語
元宵英語手抄報資料
歡度元宵英語手抄報
初三一單元英語短語
初三英語短語第四單元
初一上冊七單元英語短語摘抄
元旦的英語短語
元宵節祝福語簡短
元宵節簡短祝福語
雞年元宵節簡短祝福語2017唯美