描寫人的英文詩歌閱讀
離開人聲鼎沸的城市,不用再面對那些來勢洶洶的壓力,來到芳草萋萋的森林,盡情享受那沁人心脾的花香。小編分享描寫人的英文詩歌,希望可以幫助大家!
描寫人的英文詩歌:白種人黑種人
Dear white,
something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,
有幾件事你必須知道
When I was born,I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up,I am black.
當我長大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun,
I'm black.
當我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold,I'm black.
當我寒冷時,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid,I'm black.
當我害怕時,我是黑色的
When I'm sick,I'm black.
當我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die,I'm still black.
當我死了,我還是黑色的
You——white people,
你——白種人
When you were born,
you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的
When you grow up,
you become white.
當你長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
當你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的
You are yellow
when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的
And you,call me“color”?
而你,卻叫我“有色人種”!
描寫人的英文詩歌:The More Loving One 讓我們成為更有愛心的人
W.H.Auden / W.H.奧登
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼
We have to dread from man or beast.
人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn,
倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若無法產生同樣的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
讓我成為更有愛心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它們滿不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,
I missed one terribly all day.
說我成天思念一顆星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky,
我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。
描寫人的英文詩歌:The Snow Man***雪人***
One must have a mind of winter
To regard the frost and the boughs
Of the pine-trees crusted with snow;
必有冰心,以察寒霜。
松枝負雪,臃臃其上。
And have been cold a long time
To behold the junipers shagged with ice,
The spruces rough in the distant glitter
必經九寒,以視冰柏。
遠杉映日,爍爍冷光。
Of the January sun; and not to think
Of any misery in the sound of the wind,
In the sound of a few leaves,
於茲元月,盡失餘殤。
風息翏翏,寒葉飄響。
Which is the sound of the land
Full of the same wind
That is blowing in the same bare place
斯為天籟,緒風充蕩。
大塊噫氣,竅穴和唱。
For the listener, who listens in the snow,
And, nothing himself, beholds
Nothing that is not there and the nothing that is.
斯為天籟,緒風充蕩。
大塊噫氣,竅穴和唱。
關於勵志英文詩歌朗誦