短篇英文笑話帶翻譯精選
笑話***анекдот***是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透過笑話我們可以看到一個民族的生存環境、生活方式、社會關係和心理特徵等等。小編精心收集了短篇英文笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇1
mr. johnson: are you using you mower this afternoon?
約翰遜先生:今天下午你準備用割草機嗎?
mr.smith: yes.
史密斯先生:是的。
mr.johnson: fine. then can i borrow your tennis racket, since you won't be needing it?
約翰遜先生:太好了。既然您不用網球拍,那我可以借用一下嗎?
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇2
"father," said jim, running into the drawing-room, " there's a big black cat in the dining-room."
吉米跑進客廳說:“爸爸,餐廳裡有一隻大黑貓!”
"never mind, jimmy," said his father drowsily, "black cats are lucky."
他的父親懶洋洋得說:“沒關係,吉米,黑貓是幸運貓呢。”
"this one is, he's just had your dinner!"
“它的確很幸運:***因為***它剛把你的晚飯給吃了。”
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇3
proctor ***exceedingly angry***:"so you confess that this unfortunate freshman was carried to this frog pond and drenched? now what part did you take in this disgraceful affair?"
學監***非常生氣***:“現在你承認這可憐的新生被扔進這蛙池裡,渾身溼透?那麼你在這不光彩的事情裡扮演了什麼角色呢?”
sophomore ***meekly***:"the right leg, sir."
二年級學生***恭順地***:“右腿,先生。”
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇4
brown: i'm sorry to see you so unwell. have you seen the doctor?
布朗:看到你身體這樣不好真讓人難過。你去看醫生了嗎?
jack: yes. i'm having three baths a day.
傑克:看過了,我現在一天洗三次澡。
brown: what for?
布朗:為什麼?
jack: don't know, doctor's orders. he gave me some medicine and told me to follow the directions on the bottle, which read:" one tablespoonful to be taken three times a day in water.
傑克:我也不知道,這是醫生的囑咐。他給了我一些藥並告訴我要按照藥瓶上的說明去做。說明上面寫著“一天三次在水中服一湯匙。”
簡短英文笑話帶翻譯精選