關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯精選
笑話作為一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。小編精心收集了關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯:The Fourth Element
第四元素
Teacher: What are the four element of nature?
老師:自然界的四大元素是什麼?
Student: Fire, air, earth, and... and ...
學生:火、氣、和。。。和。。。
Teacher: And what? Just think it over, what do you wash your hands with?
老師:和什麼?想一想, 你用什麼洗手的?
Student: Soap!
學生:肥皂。
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯:Boxing and Running
拳擊和賽跑
Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."
丹在教他的兒子怎樣拳擊。他告訴他的朋友:“這是一個粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的兒子怎麼去拼搏。”
Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."
朋友:“如果他碰上的對手是一個比他高大,健壯而且也會拳擊的人怎麼辦?”
Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."
丹:“我也會教他怎麼樣賽跑呢。”
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯:Make your fortune
計劃你的將來
"How did you make your fortune?"
“你是怎麼計劃你的將來的?”
"I became the partner of a rich man.He had the money and I had the experience."
“我變成一個富人的合夥人,他有錢,我有經驗。”
"How did that help?"
“那有什麼用?”
"Now he has the experience and I the money."
現在他有經驗了,我有錢。”
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯:The Looney Bin
瘋人院
Late one night at the insane asylum ***瘋人院***one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?" The first inmate said, "God told me!" Just then, a voice fromanother room shouted, "I did not!"
一天晚上,在瘋人院裡,一個病人說:“我是拿破崙!”另一個說:“你怎麼知道?”第一個人說:“上帝對我說的!”一會兒,一個聲音從另一個房間傳來:“我沒說!”
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯:Talking clock
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into theden.
一個學生帶他朋友們參觀他的新公寓,甚是得意。
"What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked.
“那個大銅鑼和錘子是幹什麼用的?”他的一個朋友問他。
"That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?"
“那玩意兒厲害了,那是一個會說話的鐘”,學生回答。
"Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with thehammer.
“這鐘怎麼工作的”,他的朋友問。“看著,別眨眼了”,那學生走上前一把操起銅鑼和錘子,拼命地敲了一下,聲音震耳欲聾。
Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's twoo'clock in the morning!"
突然,他們聽到隔壁牆那邊有人狂叫,“別敲了,你這白痴!現在是凌晨兩點鐘了!”
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯精選