短篇英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  笑話是幽默的一種形式,玩笑的目的就是逗樂、引人笑。幽默當然不只是笑話,幽默有許多其他的表達形式,如插科打諢的滑稽、相聲、小品表演等。下面是小編整理的短篇英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  短篇英語笑話帶翻譯篇一

  A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband wasmissing.

  老婆與隔壁鄰居到警察局報案 說她的老公失蹤了。

  The policeman asked her for a description.

  警察要求,她形容一下。

  She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athleticbuild,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."

  她說:“他三十五歲,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪狀的深色頭髮;體格健壯,體重185磅,說話很輕,而且對小孩子很好。”

  The next-door neighbor protested,

  隔壁鄰居期提出反駁說:

  "Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."

  “你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,禿頭,有一個太嘴巴,而且對你的小孩很刻薄。”

  The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"

  老婆回答說:“你說對了,可是誰會要 這種沒用的廢物 回來呀?”

  短篇英語笑話帶翻譯篇二

  A man was wandering around in a field ,

  有名男子在田野裡徘徊

  thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her,

  心裡想著他的老婆對他有多麼好,他多麼幸運擁有她。

  He asked God,"Why did you make her so kind hearted?"

  他問上帝:“你為什麼要把她造得這麼心地善良?”

  The Lord responded,"So you could love her ,my son."

  主響應說:“我兒 呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”

  "Why did you make her so good looking?"

  “你為什麼要把她造得這麼貌美呢?”

  "So you could love her,my son ."

  “我兒呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”

  "Why did you make her such a good cook?"

  “你為什麼要把她造成一個很會做飯菜的人呢?”

  "So you could love her,my son."

  “我兒呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”

  The man thought about this.

  這名男子想了一下這件事。

  Then he said ," I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything,but,why did you make her sostupid? "

  然後他說:“我並不是有意好像我不知好歹,或是什麼的,可是,你為什麼把她造得這麼笨?”

  "So she could love you,my son."

  “ 我兒呀,這樣她就會愛你呀。”

  短篇英語笑話帶翻譯篇三

  The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps,

  律師的兒子想要繼承他老爸的衣缽,

  so he went to law school.

  因此他就去讀法學院。

  He graduated with honors,and then went home to join his father's firm.

  他以優異成績畢業,然後返家加入他老爸的公司,

  At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office,and said,

  就在他上班的第一天要結柬之際,他急忙地衝進他老爸的辦公室說:

  "Father,father,in one day I broke the car accident case that you have been working on for tenyears!"

  “老爸,老爸,我一天就破了你辦了十年的車禍案件!”

  His father responded:"You idiot,our company lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"

  他的老爸響應說:“你這個小白痴,我們公司就是依靠那個案件的資金才生存了十年呀!

  

簡單爆笑英語笑話大全
簡單好笑的英語笑話大全
相關知識
短篇英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於短的英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯閱讀
短篇英語笑話帶翻譯精選
短篇英語笑話帶翻譯
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯精選
短篇英語笑話帶翻譯欣賞
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯