有關愛情的英語短語
甜蜜的愛情英語短語,。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
常用愛情英語短語
can we drop this masquerade【我們可不可以結束這場化裝舞會?】
i can't predict where it ends【我無法預知終點在何處.】
if your the rock i'll crush against【對於你的搖擺,我將逆反.】
trapped in a crowd【截留在人群中.】
the music is loud【音樂不斷.】
i said i love my freedom to【我說我珍愛自由.】
now i'm not sure i do【現在我已經無法確定.】
all eyes on you【關注著你.】
rings so true【電話聲如此真實.】
better quit while you're ahead【當你向前的時候最好離開】
now i'm not so sure i am【現在我無法確定我是誰.】
my soul my heart【我的靈魂,我的心 】
if you're near if you're far【如果你靠近,如果你遠離.】
my life my love【我的生命,我的愛.】
you can have it all....ooohaaaah.【你全部擁有.】
ooh if your the rock i'll crush against.【對於你的搖擺,我將逆反.】
passion is sweet【激情如此甜蜜.】
love makes weak 【愛情使得無力.】
you said you cherished freedom so【你說你珍愛自由.】
you refuse to let it go 【你拒絕讓它繼續.】
follow your fate【遵循你的命運.】
love and hate【愛和憎恨.】
never fail to seize the day 【抓住每一天.】
but dont give yourself away【但是不要放棄你自己.】
oh when the night falls【噢,當夜幕降臨的時候.】
and your all alone【你獨自一人.】
in your deepest sleep【在你深深的睡眠中.】
what are you dreaming of【你在夢著什麼?】
my skin's still burning from your touch【我的面板隨著你的觸控燃燒.】
oh i just can't get enough i【噢,我只是無法滿足.】
said i wouldn't ask for much【我不能再奢求更多.】
but your eyes are dangerous【但是你的眼神很危險.】
oh the thought keep spinning in my head【噢,這思緒在我的腦海中盤旋.】
經典愛情英語短語
Human nature is so constructed that it gives affection most readily to those who seem least to demand it. ------Bertrand Russell
人的天性就是如此,他最樂意將愛給予那些似乎最不強求愛的人。 -----羅素
Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it. -----Tagore 愛是一個無窮無盡的迷,因為沒有任何其他東西能夠解釋它。 ----泰戈爾
There's noting half so sweet in life as love's young dream. -----Thomas Moore 生命中沒有任何東西能像進入充滿活力的愛之夢那樣甜美。 ----托馬斯。莫爾
Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods; desired by those who have no part in him , and precious to those who have the better part in him. ---Plato
愛是美好帶來的歡欣,智慧創造的奇觀,神仙賦予的驚奇。缺乏愛的人渴望得到它,擁有愛的人又萬般珍惜它。 ---柏拉圖
If all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I should not seem a part of it.
如果你不在了,無論這個世界有多麼好,它在我眼裡也只是一片荒漠,而我就像是一個孤魂野鬼。--《呼嘯山莊》
And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.
如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富,我一定要使你難以離開我,就像現在我難以離開你。--《簡愛》
I love three things in the world, the sun, the moon and you. The sun for the day. The moon for the night and you forever.
世之萬物,吾愛有三:一曰為日,一曰為月,一曰為汝。日出晝也,月升夜也,愛汝恆也!
The most wonderful thing about love is that it turns you and me to us. 愛情中最美好的事,莫過於你和我,最終成為我們。
Sometimes, the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.
有時候,最適合你的人,恰恰是你最沒有想到的那個人。--《傲慢與偏見》
I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your life. 我自找的。誰讓我不小心成為你生命中美好又重要的一部分呢?--《生活大爆炸》
I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them instead 曾經,我想和你分享我的所有祕密,但現在,你成了我心底的祕密。
None of us can vow to be perfect. In the end all we can do is promise to love each other with everything we've got. Because love's the best thing we do.
沒有人可以發誓做到完美,最後我們能保證的只有深愛彼此,傾盡所有。因為愛是最美好的事。《老爸老媽浪漫史》
The heart wants what it wants.
心之所欲無人能擋。《破產姐妹》
You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
你害我分心。從遇見你的那一刻起,你就讓我分心。因為我的腦海裡滿滿都是想吻你的衝動。《生活大爆炸》
Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨在我破碎的心上胡亂地拍。《生活大爆炸》
If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss.
必備愛情英語短語
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes you grow up or sink down.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。 If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize
that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
當明天變成了今天,昨天,最後成為記憶裡不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車裡,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事裡成了另一個自己。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
看過的人還:
有關愛情的英語超短語