瘋狂原始人經典臺詞大全
《瘋狂原始人》講述的是在史前一場地震過後,山洞人部落失去了自己的家園,族長Crug帶領著族人在危險的野外跋涉,尋找新的家園。路上他們遇到了一個遊牧部落落單的族人,後者憑藉自己超前的思維和前衛的行為受到了山洞人的追捧並和Crug的長女暗生情愫。以下是小編為大家整理的有關瘋狂原始人的經典臺詞,讓我們一起在歡樂、詼諧、有寓意的對白中一起重溫電影吧!
Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go.
Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
小蓋:這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這裡。
***傻蛋***坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!
Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!
Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!
爸爸:是洞穴!大家快進去!
奶奶:這洞穴還有舌頭,真神奇!
is that
Guy: fire
is bitting me !
小伊:這是什麼?
小蓋:是火。
***傻蛋***坦克:火怎麼會咬人啦!
Guy: I call them shoes.
love it.But where my feet?
蓋:我叫它們為鞋子
小伊:我好喜歡,那我的腳呢?
the baby!
小珊:放孩子咬它!
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
哥:你在那幹嗎呢?多危險啊?小伊
Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It's too dangerous!
小伊:我不知道
Xiao Yi: I don't know
瓜哥:你為什麼不知道?停止尋找吧,恐懼能讓我們活著,別不害怕。
Melon brother: Why don't you know? Stop searching. Fear can keep us alive, don't stop being scared.
瓜哥:我們得活著
Melon brother: We have to/must live.
瓜哥:現在都給我閉上眼睛睡覺吧。醒來的時候我麼那就會得到我們需要的一切了。
Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep. We can get everything we need when we wake up.
小伊:是明天嗎?
Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?
瓜哥:是洞穴。
Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.
小伊:這不是活著,只是沒死而已。這兩者是不一樣的。
Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead. There is a difference between the two.
瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什麼?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什麼,也沒什麼主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。
Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
瓜哥的妻子:不,我們都不知道那邊會是什麼,太危險了。
Melon brother's wife: No. We don't even know what will be over there, it's too dangerous.
瓜哥:這是個機會。
Melon brother: This is a chance.
小伊:我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間
Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
瓜哥:我能理解
Melon brother: I understand.
小伊:這感覺真好,它應該叫什麼名字
Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
瓜哥:我想這應該叫做擁抱。
Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one is always
bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
仙劍奇俠傳經典臺詞語錄