美國人打招呼日常用語
在人們日常生活的交流中,招呼語可以稱得上非常重要的一部分。下面小編為你分享,希望對你有所幫助!
***2017最新版***
1. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找個醫生看看這傷口。
2. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!
3. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩片藥,好好休息一下。
4. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日恢復健康。
5. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們應該聯絡多點。
6. My parents got married in 1 我父母1954年結婚的。
7. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。
8. They’ve been divorced. 他們已離婚了。
9. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。現在他一個人住。
10. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。
***經典版***
1. Certainly. 當然了。
2. With pleasure. 很高興。
3. I’m sorry. I’m busy now. 對不起,我現在正忙著。
4. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
5. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?***你介意關下窗戶嗎?***
6. Not at all. 當然可以。***當然不介意***
7. This river is one third as long as that river. 這條河只有那條河的三分之一長。
8. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麼形狀?
9. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
10. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?
11. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
12. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一樣快。
13. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。
14. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長時間電視?
15. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?
16. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
17. Why don’t you agree? 你為什麼不同意?
18. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
19. How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎麼過的?
20. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麼樣?
***熱門篇***
1. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
2. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了。
3. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans. 船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
4. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
5. They had expected me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
6. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
7. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。
8. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 聽到這訊息我很遺憾。
9. That’s all right. 沒事兒。
10. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
11. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯絡。
12. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
13. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
14. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯絡哦。
15. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
16. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
17. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
18. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
19. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early. 電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
20. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜誌。
21. I didn’t sleep well. 我沒睡好。
22. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
23. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麼?
24. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
25. What time do you finish your work? 你什麼時候下班?
26. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6點。
27. What do you do in your spare time? 閒暇時,你幹些什麼?
28. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
29. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。
30. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
美國黑人打招呼用語