有趣兒童英語小故事欣賞
幼兒英語故事教學是一個以故事講述和故事表演為主,融合遊戲、兒歌等形式的綜合過程。小編精心收集了有趣兒童英語小故事,供大家欣賞學習!
有趣兒童英語小故事篇1
塔克修士
Robin Hood was told that Friar Tuck, who lived alone in a valley, was the best fighter in theworld, at least as good as Robin Hood himself. Hearing this, Robin Hood went to the valley,where he found the Friar by the river. Robin Hood came up to him and said, “Carry me over theriver, Friar, or else your life will be in danger.” The Friar said nothing but took up Robin Hoodand carried him on his back to the other side of the river. The Friar gently laid him down on thebank and said to Robin Hood, “It is now your turn. Carry me over the river, or else you willregret.” Robin Hood took the Friar on his back, without saying a word to him, carried him overthe water, and laid him gently down on the bank. Then he turned to the friar and ordered himcarry him over the river once more. The Friar smiled and took him up, but when he came in themidst of the stream, he shook him off his shoulders, and said to him, “Now choose, whetheryou will sink or swim.”
When Robin Hood and the Friar swam to the bank, they began to fight. Robin Hood first shootat the Friar. Though none of the arrows missed the mark, the Friar was not hurt because hisarmours protected him. Then they drew out their swords and continued their fight. They foughtfor hours but could not hurt each other. At last Robin Hood asked the Friar to stop for amoment and allow him to blow his horn.
Robin Hood took his horn and sounded it three times. Soon fifty men with their bows came tohis help. Seeing this, the Friar asked Robin Hood to let him whistle three times. He put his fistto his mouth, and whistled so loudly that the place echoed with the sound. At the sound fiftyfierce dogs appeared and came upon Robin Hood and his men, and tore their coats into pieces.The men fought bravely and kept the dog back. The Friar admired Robin Hood and his men fortheir strength and courage. He especially marvelled at Little John’s skill in fighting, and askedhim who he was. Little John said, “I am Little John, and belong to Robin Hood, who has foughtwith you for hours; and if you will not surrender you will die.” The Friar, seeing that it wasimpossible for him to deal with so many at once, agreed to join Robin Hood’s band.
有人告訴羅賓漢說,有個叫做塔克的修士,住在一條山谷裡,他武藝高強,羅賓漢本人都未必能敵得過。聽了這話,羅賓漢就找到那條山谷,在河邊見到了修士。羅賓漢走過去說:“修士,你若要保命,就揹我過河。”修士二話沒說,背起羅賓漢就到了河對岸。修士把羅賓漢輕輕放在岸邊說:“這回輪到你了。把我背過河去,不然會後悔莫及的。”羅賓漢二話沒說,背起修士就到了河對岸,也把他輕輕放在岸邊。然後他轉身命令修士再把他背過河去。修士微微一笑,又把羅賓漢背起來。但這次走到河中央時,修士把羅賓漢丟在水裡,說:“是游到岸上,還是沉底餵魚,自己看著辦吧。”
兩人游上岸,一場惡戰開始了。羅賓漢先用弓箭,雖箭無虛發,但修士身披鎧甲,羅賓漢奈何他不得。然後兩人又拔劍相向。苦戰了幾個小時,不分勝負。這時羅賓漢叫了個暫停,說要吹一吹號角。
號角剛落,就有50條大漢趕來相助。見勢不妙,修士也叫了個暫停,說要吹三聲口哨。他把手放在嘴裡一吹,尖厲的口哨聲響徹山谷。隨著哨聲,50條惡犬躥了出來,朝羅賓漢的人撲過去就咬,把他們的衣服都扯破了。羅賓漢的人奮力與惡犬搏鬥,總算擊退了它們。修士在一旁觀戰,不由得佩服這夥人的力量和勇氣。他特別讚賞小約翰的武藝。他問小約翰來者何人。小約翰自報了姓名,說自己為羅賓漢效力,羅賓漢就是剛才與修士交手,幾小時不分勝負的人。小約翰說塔克修士若不服輸,就死到臨頭了。修士自知寡不敵眾,就加入了羅賓漢一夥。
題外話:有幾部電影以羅賓漢的故事為題。一部是道格拉斯•費爾邦克主演的默片《羅賓漢***Robin Hood***》***1922***,一部是艾洛•費林主演的《俠盜羅賓漢***Adventures of Robin Hood***》***1938***。這部影片獲多項奧斯卡金像獎,是羅賓漢題材影片的經典之作,艾洛•弗林已成為羅賓漢的代表形象。最近的一部是《俠盜之王羅賓漢***Robin of Thieves***》***1991***,由凱文•科斯納主演。此片缺少羅賓漢故事輕鬆、幽默、快活的氣氛,與民間傳說不符。
有趣兒童英語小故事篇2
"Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked his mother.
“我們有毒嗎?”一個年幼的蛇問它的母親。
"Yes, dear," she replied, "Why do you ask?"
“是的,親愛的,”她回答說,“你問這個幹什麼?”
"Cause I've just bitten my tongue! "
“因為我剛剛咬破自己的舌頭。”
有趣兒童英語小故事篇3
A Henpecked Husband
怕老婆的老公
A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.
有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。
"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."
他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你才是老大。”
The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"
這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:
From now on you are talking orders from me.
“從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。
I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.
我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。
Tonight I am going out with my friends.
今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,
You are going to stay at home where you belong.
你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑。
Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"
另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”
I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."
老婆尖叫著說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”
簡單的幼兒英語小故事欣賞