電話求職英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  在電話中,與hr進行簡單的英語交流時,我們如何才能得體、自信、不鬧笑話?下面由小編為你提供的,希望大家喜歡。

  ***一***

  A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?

  I:It's me.What can I do for you?

  A:I have come at your invitation for an interview.  Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.

  I:Nice to meet you too.Please sit down.

  A:Thank you,sir.

  I:We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.  I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.

  A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.

  ***二***

  a:i have come here for the interview for administrative assistant by appointment. nice to meet you.

  我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.

  b: nice to meet you ,too.please take a seat.

  我也是,請坐。

  b: nice to meet you ,too.please take a seat.

  我也是,請坐。

  a:thank you!

  謝謝

  b: i: what is your name, please?

  請問,你叫什麼名字?

  a: my name is zhanghang.

  我叫張航

  b:what is your strongest trait***s***?

  你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

  a:well, i approach things very enthusiastically, i think, and i don't like to leave things half-done.i'm very organized and extremely capable.

  嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

  b: tell me about the courses of your major in university.

  你大學主修課程有哪些?

  a: i major in business administration.i have taken more than 50 courses in university, including management, human resources management, marking,and so on.

  大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。

  b: what subject did you major in?

  你輔修過什麼專業嗎?

  a: i minor in accountancy.i have learned accounting principle,financial management,economics, audit,tax law and so on.

  會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法

  b:why did you choose this corporation?

  你為什麼選擇本公司?

  a:it was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. i think this point is very important in the intense market competition. it is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

  公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。

  b: what are your salary expectations?

  你期望的薪資水平是什麼樣的?

  a:i am sure you will make me a fair offer.

  我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。

  b: do you have any questions you want to ask?

  你還有什麼疑問嗎?

  a: i wonder when will i know your decision?

  我何時能知道你的最終決定?

  b: we will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

  我們將於下週末之前聯絡你。

  a: great. i'm looking forward to hearing from you. i am very interested in this position.

  太好了,我期待你的好訊息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。

  b: thank you for your interest in our company. goodbye.

  感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。

  a: goodbye.

  再見。

  ***三***

  frank: i think we have had a very pleasant conversation, haven't we?

  主弗蘭克:我覺得我們的談話很愉快,不是嗎?

  jack: yes, i think so too.

  傑克:是的,我也這樣認為。

  frank: 00 you have any other questions?

  弗蘭克:你還有其他問題嗎。

  jack: let me think...i want to know if the company can provide free accommodation for a new employee.

  傑克:讓我想想……我想知道公司是否能為新員工提供免費住宿。

  frank: i'm sorry we can't now.

  弗蘭克:很抱歉現在還不能。

  jack: i really hope that your company could provide living places; otherwise i have to rent a house to live.

  傑克:我真的希望公司能提供住宿,要不然我自己就必須租房子住了。

  frank: maybe the company will build dormitory for the employees in the future.

  弗蘭克:公司在以後可能會建造職工宿舍。

  jack: that would work too.

  傑克:這樣也行。

  frank: anything else?

  弗蘭克:除此之外呢?

  jack: some companies will pay part of the phone bills for the employees. will this company do so?

  傑克:有些公司會給員工支付部分電話費,我們有這方面的待遇嗎?

  frank: i'm sorry we won't do so for a new employee. we only provide this benefit to employees who have made significant contributions to the company.

  弗蘭克:很抱歉,新員工沒有這方面的待遇。我們只給為公司作出巨大貢獻的員工提供此項待遇。

  jack: i understand. will the company provide training?

  傑克:我能理解。公司會提供培訓嗎?

  frank: yes, we will, and the staff will have a chance to travel every year.

  弗蘭克:是的,我們會提供的,員工每年還會有一次旅遊的機會。

  jack: that's great. thank you very much.

  傑克:太好了!非常感謝。

怎麼寫個人求職發展方向
電話英語求職話術
相關知識
電話求職英語對話
關於求職英語對話閱讀
關於電影院的英語對話
打電話時用英語對話閱讀
關於電話預約英語對話
打電話預約英語對話
電話訂餐英語對話閱讀
接電話日常英語對話精選
關於看病求醫英語對話精選
關於電話會談英語對話