八年級下冊英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  初中英語對話教學是整個初中英語教學中培養學生口頭交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口頭交際能力是初中英語的主要目的之一。小編精心收集了八年級下冊英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  八年級下冊英語對話1

  A:Where's the nearest tailor's?

  最近的裁縫店在哪兒?

  B:There is one just around the corner.

  在拐彎處就有一家。

  A:The jacket is tight in the shoulders and long in the sleeve. What about the price there?

  這件上衣肩太窄而袖子又太長。那裡的價格怎樣?

  B:The price is moderate, but their work is sometimes not satisfactory.

  價格適中,但他們的活幹得有時不是令人滿意的。

  A:Is there a better tailor's around here?

  附近還有好一點的裁縫店嗎?

  B:No, there is not, as far as I know.

  據我所知是沒有。

  八年級下冊英語對話2

  A:Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the railway station?

  請問去火車站怎麼走?

  B:Just go straight along this street, turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahead about 100 meters. You can’t miss it.

  沿著這條街一直往前走,到第一個十字路口向左拐,然後再往前走100米 就是了。你一定能看到。

  A:About how long will it take me to get there?

  去那兒大約要多少時間?

  B:It’s about 20 minutes’ walk, I think.

  步行大概要二十分鐘。

  A:I see. Is there a bus I can take?

  我明白了,可以乘公共汽車去嗎?

  B:Yes, you can take the No. 5 bus over there. Get off at the next stop.

  可以,你可以在那兒乘5路車,在下一站下車。

  A:Thank you so much for your help.

  非常感謝你的幫助。

  B:It’s my pleasure.

  不客氣。

  八年級下冊英語對話3

  A:Excuse me. Can you tell me where the Wal-Mart supermarket is?

  勞駕,請問沃爾瑪超市在哪兒?

  B:Turn right at the second crossing and then go straight for two blocks.

  在第二個十字路口往右拐,然後一直往前走,過兩個街區。

  A:Is it far from here?

  離這兒遠嗎?

  B:No, it’s only ten-minute's walk.

  不遠,步行只要十分鐘。

  A:Thanks a lot.

  多謝。

  B:You’re welcome.

  不客氣。

  八年級下冊英語對話篇4

  A:Is there a car park near the supermarket?

  超市附近有停車場嗎?

  B:Yes, there is an underground car park near the supermarket.

  是的,這個超市附近有一個地下停車場。

  A:I see. Thanks.

  我知道了。謝謝。

  八年級下冊英語對話篇5

  A:Good morning, madam. I think I'm lost here. The place I want to go to is a hotel called the Hilton.

  小姐,早安。我想我迷路了,我要去希爾頓大酒店。

  B:Do you know in which area?

  你知道是在哪一個地區嗎?

  A:No, I am sorry I have no idea. I am a stranger here.

  對不起,我不知道,我沒有來過這裡。

  B:I see. Well, do you know anything near the hotel?

  這樣啊。那你知道酒店附近有什麼地標嗎?

  A:Oh, yes. My friend told me the hotel was near the Central Railway Station.

  知道,我朋友說是在中央火車站附近。

  B:Then you'll have to take a bus and get off at the Central Railway Station.

  那麼你就坐公交車到中央火車站下車。

  A:Can you show me where the Central Railway Station is on this map?

  可不可以請你指給我看,中央火車站在地圖上的什麼地方?

  B:OK.

  可以啊。

  

八年級下冊英語對話精選
關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯
相關知識
八年級下冊英語對話精選
八年級下冊英語對話精選
八年級下冊英語對話習題
八年級下冊英語對話練習
七年級上冊英語對話精選
七年級下冊英語對話帶翻譯
關於七年級下冊英語對話
六年級下冊英語對話閱讀
八年級上冊英語對話
有關初二下冊英語對話精選