初二英語短篇對話作文
所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣,訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
A:We'll see the Acropolis in Athens soon!
A:很快我們就可以見到雅典衛城了!
B:Yes. It's a very beautiful place.
B:是的。那是個好地方。
A:Can you tell me something about the Acropolis in Athens?
A:你能給我講些關於雅典衛城的事嗎?
B:Of course.
B:當然可以。
A:I've heard that carvings in Parthenon Temple are very successful.
A:我聽說帕提農神廟裡的雕刻相當成功。
B:Yes.It was directed by a famous carver-Pheidias.
B:是的。它是在一個著名的雕刻師—菲狄阿斯的指導下進行的。
A:How about Wisdom Goddess Temple?
A:那麼關於智慧女神廟呢?
B:Wisdom Goddess was called"The giver of victory".she is very wise and clever.Her Temple was damaged by Turk in 1686. In the nineteenth century, it was restored.
B:智慧女神被稱作“勝利的賜予者”。她很有智慧。她的神廟在1686年被土耳其人破壞。在19世紀才被修復。
A:The wish I want to see her Temple becomes stronger and stronger.
A:我想去看神廟的願望越來越強烈了。
B:Don't worry. We'll get there right now.
B:別急。我們馬上就到了。
篇二
make a monkey out of somebody 把某人弄得好像一個傻瓜一樣
A:How was the party last night?
A:昨晚的聚會怎麼樣?
B:It can't be worse. My friend Peter made a monkey out of me.
B:糟透了,我朋友彼得捉弄了我。
A:Really?
A:是嗎?
B:Yeah. He told me the party was formal, so I wore a suit and tie. But everybody else there was wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans. It sure made me feel like a fool.
B:可不,他告訴我那個聚會是很正式的,所以我穿了西裝,打了領帶,可其他人都穿T恤和牛仔褲,我真感到自己艱個傻瓜似的。
篇三
mad as a hatter 發瘋
A:You don't mind Susan, do you?
A:你不會介意蘇珊,是嗎?
B:She is as mad as a hatter.
B:她有點瘋瘋癲癲的。
A:But she is quite harmless, you know.
A:但你知道的,她完全沒有惡意。
B:Just because of this, I still get along with her.
B:就是因為這點,我才仍然和她相處。
A:She is extremely clever, too.
A:她人很聰明。
關於初二英語對話精選