英語簡單的會話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  上班族的生活可能比較按部就班,但這並不意味著它們的對話是一成不變的。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :美國生活

  Todd: OK, Yoko!

  Todd:洋子!

  Yoko: Hi!

  Yoko:你好!

  Todd: We're going to talk about your trip to America.

  Todd:我們來聊聊你在美國的旅行。

  Yoko: Trip to America. OK.

  Yoko:美國的旅行,好的。

  Todd: OK. When did you go to the U.S.?

  Todd:你什麼時候去的美國?

  Yoko: It's about 4 years ago.

  Yoko:大約4年前。

  Todd: And what did you do?

  Todd:你都做了什麼?

  Yoko: Actually, I went to Michigan and I worked as a volunteer teacher in public school.

  Yoko:事實上,我去了密歇根州,在一所公立學校中做志願者老師。

  Todd: OK. What was the public school like?

  Todd:那所公立學校怎麼樣?

  Yoko: It was not big, and so it was not big. I don't know how to say that, so what should I say....

  Yoko:不大,那所學校不是很大,我不知道怎麼說,我該怎麼說呢……

  Todd: It was just a small school?

  Todd:那是一間小學校?

  Yoko: Yeah. Small school. So only maybe 200 students I think.

  Yoko:是的,一所很小的學校。大概只有200名學生。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  Todd:真的!

  Yoko: Yeah, it was really small.

  Yoko:是的,真的很小。

  Todd: Wow, that is small.

  Todd:哇,很小啊。

  Yoko: Yeah, yeah.

  Yoko:是的。

  Todd: Did you know all the students?

  Todd:你認識那兒所有的學生嗎?

  Yoko: I don't think so. I just visited some classes. Yes.

  Yoko:我不這麼認為。我只是去了幾節課。

  Todd: So what did you think of America?

  Todd:你對美國有什麼看法?

  Yoko: I think it is a great country for many people who wants to try new things.

  Yoko:我認為美國是一個偉大的國家,在美國,人們想要嘗試一些新的東西。

  Todd: OK.

  Todd:好的。

  Yoko: You know, so for example I did not have any special skills to teach, but they let me to work there as a volunteer, and they gave me a great oppurtunity to meet a lot of students, who are really nice I think.

  Yoko:例如,我沒有教書的特殊技能,但校方允許我作為志願者在那裡工作,他們給了我一個機會去接觸那裡的學生們,學生們都很友好。

  Todd: Ah, OK. I agree. What were your students like?

  Todd:哦,好的,我同意。你的學生怎麼樣?

  Yoko: They were really motivated to learn Japanese, but they didn't learn a lot. They just, they just wanted to play with me, from other countries. Who is from, sorry!

  Yoko:他們對學習日語很積極,但他們並沒有學多少。他們只是想和我玩,和來自其他國家的人玩。

  Todd: OK. Do you have any special memories from your trip?

  Todd:你對這次美國之旅有沒有留下什麼特殊的記憶?

  Yoko: Yes, I visited lots of places by myself and I was really afraid of speaking English to people there but they tried to understand me, and they helped me a lot and I really think OK, they are lots of people who are nice all over the world.

  Yoko:是的。我自己去了很多地方。我真的很害怕和當地人說英語,但他們總是努力地理解我,他們幫了我很多很多,這讓我覺得全世界有很多好心人。

  :義大利麵食

  Todd: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking.

  傑西卡,我們來談一談做飯。

  Jessica: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Now, you like to cook!

  你喜歡做飯!

  Jessica: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. What can you cook?

  你會做什麼?

  Jessica: I can cook Manicotti, Tacos, lots of food.

  我會做意式通心粉,墨西哥捲餅,和許多其他食物。

  Todd: OK. So what is Manicotti?

  什麼是意式通心粉?

  Jessica: Manicotti is...it's a big noodle. It's hollow on the inside and you fill it with different cheeses and then you put red tomato sauce over the top of it and..it's pretty good.

  意式通心粉其實就是麵條。麵條中間是中空的,可以填充不同的乳酪,最後在麵條上面撒上番茄醬,味道很好。

  Todd: So how do you make it?

  怎麼製作?

  Jessica: Well, you use Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, um, Parmesan Cheese,a little bit of salt, and basil and stuff and you mix it all together in a pot and then you stuff it in the noodle, and you put the noodle in the pan and shove it in the oven for 35 minutes and let it cook.

  將義大利乳清乾酪,馬蘇裡拉乳酪,帕瑪森乳酪,一點鹽,羅勒粉和其他食材一起放進鍋中,接著放入義大利麵,將麵條放在平底鍋內,放入烤箱烤制35分鐘。

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Jessica: And it's good.

  味道很好。

  Todd: That sounds really good. How often do you make manicotti?

  聽上去很棒。你多久做一次意式通心粉?

  Jessica: Oh, a couple times a month, probably.

  也許一月幾次。

  Todd: What is the secret to good manicotti?

  做好意式通心粉,訣竅在哪裡?

  Jessica: You got to make it tasty, cause if you add enough salt or Parmesan cheese then it doesn't taste as good. It just tastes like your eating cheese. That's it.

  你想要味道好,但放太多鹽和帕瑪森乳酪味道就不妙了。吃上去就像吃乳酪一樣。就是這樣。

  Todd: OK. Well I'll remember that. Thanks a lot Jessica.

  我會記住這點的。謝謝你,傑西卡。

  Jessica: You're welcome.

  不客氣。

  :日本

  Todd: Hello! What is your name?

  你好!你的名字是?

  Kentaro: My name is Kentaro.

  我叫健太郎?

  Todd: Kentaro. And what is your full name?

  健太郎。你的全名是?

  Kentaro: My full name is Kentaro Sugimori.

  我的全名是健太郎杉森。

  Todd: Sugimori.

  杉森。

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: OK. And where are you from?

  你來自哪裡?

  Kentaro: I'm originally from Hamamatsu city. Which is in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.

  我來自日本靜岡縣浜鬆市。

  Todd: Oh, really. Shizuoka is a nice place.

  真的。靜岡縣是個好地方。

  Kentaro: Oh, really!Have you been there?

  真的!你去過那裡嗎?

  Todd: Yeah! I used to live there.

  是的!我曾在那裡住過。

  Kentaro: Oh. Great!

  太棒了!

  Todd: Tell me about Japan.

  跟我說說日本。

  Kentaro: Well, Japan is, compared to the states, it's small, homogeneous, however and it's also has it's own culture.

  和其他國家相比,日本很小,民族種類單一,但日本有自己的文化。

  Todd: OK. Yeah. Yeah. I agree. Japanese culture is very, very unique.

  是的。日本文化非常獨特。

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: What is the capital city of Japan?

  日本的首都是哪裡?

  Kentaro: Tokyo.

  東京。

  Todd: Tokyo.

  東京。

  Kentaro: I believe so.

  我想是的。

  Todd: OK! Yeah, and who is the leader of the country?

  好的!誰是日本的領導人?

  Kentaro: Well, our political leader is Mr. Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro.

  我們的政治領導人是首相小泉純一郎。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Kentaro: But our psychological leader will be our Emperor.

  但我們的精神領袖是天皇。

  Todd: OK. Nice, and do you like the Prime Minister?

  好的,你喜歡日本首相嗎?

  Kentaro: Yes, I like him.

  是的,我很欣賞他。

  Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. Alright. Thanks.

  我也是。好的,謝謝。

  :駕駛

  Todd: OK. Keri, can you drive?

  凱莉,你會開車嗎?

  Kerri: Yes, I can.

  是的,我會。

  Todd: Do you have a driver's license?

  你有駕照嗎?

  Kerri: I do.

  我有。

  Todd: OK. So, how long have you had your driver's license?

  你拿駕照有多久了?

  Kerri: I think I got it when I was 17 actually.

  實際上我17歲就拿到駕照了。

  Todd: OK. How do you get a driver's license in your country?

  在你的國家怎樣才能拿到駕照?

  Kerri: Well, I think it's changed since I was a teenager. At that time, you get a learner's permit. And then you start driving with your parents. And you'd also go to drivers ed. And then you had to pass a driving test. I think a written test as well.

  現在和我考駕照的時候不一樣了。那時候,你還要拿到學習許可證。接著可以和你的搭檔開始練習開車。你還要練習教練車。接著你需要通過

  駕駛考試。還需要通過筆試考試。

  Todd: OK. Did you get a perfect score on your driving test?

  你駕駛考試的分數很高嗎?

  Kerri: I was close to perfect, yeah. I can't remember my exact score but I remember it was pretty good.

  幾乎滿分。我不記得準確的分數了,但我記得考得很好。

  Todd: Do all the members of your family drive?

  你的家人都拿到駕照了嗎?

  Kerri: Yeah.

  是的。

  :反義詞

  Todd: OK. Ramon, we're going to talk about opposites.

  雷蒙,我們來聊聊反義詞。

  Jamon: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: What is big?

  什麼很大?

  Jamon: The earth is big.

  大地很大。

  Todd: Yeah, I agree. What is small?

  我同意。什麼很小?

  Jamon: I'm small on the earth.

  我在大地上很渺小。

  Todd: That's true. How much do you weigh?

  沒錯。你體重多少?

  Jamon: I weigh 65.

  我重65公斤。

  Todd: Wow! 65 kilograms.

  哇!65公斤。

  Jamon: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Yeah, yeah. I'm a little bit heavier, about 72....What is expensive?

  我比你要重一點,大概72公斤。什麼很貴?

  Jamon: A big house is expensive.

  大房子很貴。

  Todd: Yeah, pretty much anywhere. Ooh..loud motorcycle. Sorry! What is small? I mean..I'm sorry..what is cheap?

  是的不管哪兒的房子都很貴。摩托車聲音好大。不好意西!什麼很小?抱歉,什麼很便宜?

  Jamon: What is cheap? The 100 Yen shop is cheap.

  什麼很便宜?一百日元店很便宜。

  Todd: Yeah. What can you buy at a 100 Yen shop?

  你在100日元點能買到什麼?

  Jamon: About everything.

  能買到任何東西。

  Todd: Yeah.

  是的。

  Jamon: Which is good?

  什麼是好?

  Todd: Do you think 100 Yen shops are a good idea, or do you think they're environmentally a bad idea?

  你認為百元便利店是個好主意嗎,或者認為它不夠環保?

  Jamon: No, I like the 100 Yen shop.

  不,我喜歡百元便利店。

  Todd: Yeah. The cheap stuff. Actually. I do to. It's nice. Alright. Thanks a lot.

  是的。商品很便宜。實際上我也很喜歡。它很棒。好的,謝謝。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

英語簡單口語對話
英語簡單的會話
相關知識
英語簡單的會話
英語簡單的會話
英語簡單的對話
人教版小學英語簡單的談話插圖圖片
兒童的英語簡單小笑話
常用的英語簡單的口語對話
常用英語簡單的口語對話
優秀的英語簡單的文摘
有關於英語簡單的優秀文摘
英語簡單的黑板報設計圖簡單又漂亮