餐廳結賬英語對話
結賬,這個話題,是我們在餐廳必定會進行的英語對話之一。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
1
Waitar: Do you want some dessert?
服務員:要些甜點嗎?
Guest No.thank you.Check.please.
顧客:不要了,謝謝。結賬。
Waiter: Wait a moment.I will calculate it for you.Your bill comes to $36.
服務員:稍等,我幫你們算一下。您的賬單總共是36美元。
Guest: Here are $40.Keep the change.That's my tip for you.
顧客:這裡是40美無。不用找錢了。當是我給你的小費。
2
Biby: Could you bring us our check?
畢比:能給我們賬單嗎?
Waiter: Here you are.Who will settle the bill?
服務員:給您,誰買單呢?
Biby: Be my guest.Lyon.
畢比:我來買單,李昂。
Lyon: OK,it will be my turn next time.
李昂:好吧,下次我來。
Waiter: Your bill comes to $51 including the tips.
服務員:加上小費總共是51美元。
Biby: Here you are.
畢比:給你。
3
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。
看過的人還看了:
關於搞笑的兩人英語對話