描寫建議的英語句子

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  英語其實不難的,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,大家有時間一定要好好看看,會對我們學習很有用哦,同學們要好好加油,提高一下英語成績,希望能幫助到大家,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

  內容:

  我反對他的建議。

  I'm against his proposal.

  我很樂意,可我幫不了你。

  I wish I could help you, but I can't.

  Could you help me get a job? ***您能幫我找一份工作嗎?***

  I wish I could help you, but I can't. ***可惜我幫不了你。***

  那事我使不上勁。

  I can't do anything about it.

  You have to help me. ***你得幫幫我。***

  I can't do anything about it. ***那事我使不上勁。***

  There is nothing I can do about it.

  I can do nothing about it.

  我無法滿足你的願望。

  I can't make that happen.

  I want to work for this company. ***我想在這家公司工作。***

  Sorry, I can't make that happen. ***對不起,我無法滿足你的願望。***

  我沒那份心情。

  I'm not in the mood.

  Do you want to dance? ***想跳舞嗎?***

  I'm not in the mood. ***我沒那份心情。***

  I don't feel like it.

  很遺憾,我現在有件急事。

  I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.

  I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. ***很遺憾,我現在有件急事。***

  That's a shame. ***真是太遺憾了。***

  我有別的事。

  I have other business to take care of.

  Are you free today? ***你今天有時間嗎?***

  No, I have other business to take care of. ***沒有,我有別的事。***

  對不起,我現在正忙著呢。

  I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.

  I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.

  對不起,我有急事。

  I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

  Sorry, I don't have time. ***對不起,我沒時間了。***

  現在不行。

  Not right now.

  我就算了吧。

  Count me out. *自己不願意參加,不願意加入時使用。

  Are you coming? ***你來嗎?***

  Count me out. ***我就算了吧。***

  Count me in. ***算上我一個。***

  如果可以的話,最好不……

  I'd rather not.

  Let's go drinking. ***我們去喝酒吧。***

  I'd rather not. ***我還是不去了吧。***

  夠了,夠了。

  Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足夠了”。也可以用來表示有夠多的麻煩和痛苦時。

  You have to… ***你必須……***

  Enough. ***夠了,夠了。***

  Enough already.

  That's enough.

  已經足夠了。

  I've had enough.

  How about more salad? ***再來點兒沙拉,怎麼樣?***

  No, thank you. I've had enough. ***不,謝謝,已經足夠了。***

  很遺憾,今天我不太方便。

  Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.

  Why don't we have dinner together? ***一起去吃頓飯,怎麼樣?***

  Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today. ***很遺憾,今天我不太方便。***

  沒說到點兒上。/離題萬里。

  That's beside the point. *beside the point 表示“估計錯的”、“沒抓住中心的”。

  If it hadn't rained, I would have done it. ***要是沒下雨的話,我就可以做,可是……***

  That's beside the point. ***根本沒說到點兒上。***


有關於接受請求的英語句子
有關拒絕請求的英語語句
相關知識
描寫建議的英語句子
描寫接受建議的英語句子
描寫愛情的英語句子
描寫成功的英語句子
描寫同意的英語句子
經典描寫愛情的英語句子
描寫月亮的詞語句子
成功的英文句子寫成功的英語句子
描述興趣的英語句子
描寫春天的英文句子