關於訂賓館的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月27日

  英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生說的能力,提高會話技巧,最終習得並自如地駕馭語言的能力的過程。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Making a Reservation 預訂客房

  Reservationist***R***: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

  Client ***C*** : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我將會住很長一段時間的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  請問套房多少錢呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan ***RMB*** per day.

  您訂的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服務費嗎?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服務費。

  C: Meals included?

  餐費有包含在內嗎?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

  C: What services come with that?

  都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前預付嗎?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在幾樓呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它們之間有什麼不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一間更安靜?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,謝謝,再見。

  二

  R:Receptionist 接待員G:Guest客人

  R:Good morning,Hilton Hotel.What can I do for you?

  早上好。這裡是希爾頓酒店。您需要幫忙嗎?

  G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.

  是的,我想在你們酒店訂一間房。

  R:What kind of roonl would you like***prefer***?A single room or a double room.

  您想要訂什麼樣的房間?單人房還是雙人房呢?

  G:A double room,please.

  一間雙人房。

  R:From which date and for how many nights?

  從什麼時候開始?打算住多久呢?

  G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.

  7月25號到7月28號,三個晚上。

  R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.***After a while***Yes,sir.We do have a double room for those days.

  請稍等,我要查一下那些天有沒有空房。***過了一會兒***先生,我們那些天有雙人房。

  G:Ok.What’s the rate/How much does that cost?

  好的。價錢多少?

  R:It’s 120 U.S.dollars per night.

  120美元一晚。

  G:I’ll take that.

  就這樣吧。

  R:May I have your name and your telephone number?

  我可以知道您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

  G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.

  可以,我叫布魯斯,我的電話號碼是27854466。

  R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for Mr.Bruce at 120 U.S.dollars per night from July 25 to July 28.Is that correct'?

  我想確認一下你的預訂。布魯斯先生預訂一間雙人房,從7月25號到7 月28號,每晚120美元,對嗎?

  G:Exactly.

  完全正確。

  R:Thank you very much,Mr.Bruce.We look forward to serving you.

  非常感謝您,布魯斯先生。我們期待著為您服務。

  G:Thank you and goodbye.

  謝謝。再見。

  R:Goodbye.

  再見。

  三

  A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.

  B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

  A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

  B:What's the price difference?

  A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

  B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

  A: How long will you be staying?

  B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

  A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

  B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

  A: Good-bye.

  

關於訂賓館的英語對話
關於電影的英語對話帶翻譯
相關知識
關於訂賓館的英語對話
關於訂賓館的英語對話
關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀
關於訂酒店的英語對話
關於借東西的英語對話作文
關於最簡單的英語對話
關於國慶節的英語對話
關於寵物狗的英語對話
關於職場上的英語對話
關於電影院的英語對話