關於電話英語情景對話閱讀
在世界經濟全球化及中國加入WTO的形勢下,社會需要大量能夠用英語在國際上進行科技、經貿、法律和文化等方面交流的專業人才。小編精心收集了關於電話英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於電話英語情景對話1
ADo you have a reservation?
你有預約嗎?
BYes,here's our confirmation slip.
是的,這就是我們的確認單。
AI'm afraid we have no reservation by this name.
我恐怕我們找不到這個名字的預約。
BNo reservation?Well,then,do you have any rooms available?
沒有預約?哦,那麼你們還有空房間嗎?
AI'm afraid all the rooms are fully booked.
我恐怕所有房間都訂滿了。
BYou mean we can't stay in this hotel tonight?
你意思是我們今晚不能進住這家飯店嗎?
AYou're right.We have no more rooms available for tonight.
你說對了。我們今晚沒有多餘的空房間了。
BThen,would you recommend any other nearby hotel?
那麼,請你推薦附近其他飯店好嗎?
AOK,I'll call ahead.
好的,我就打電話.
關於電話英語情景對話2
ABC Company, may I help you?
ABC公司,我能幫你做些什麼嗎?
Extension***分機*** 239 please.
請接分機239。
Engaged, could you hold?
現在展現,稍等好嗎?
No, I’ll call back later
不,我會再打電話的。
關於電話英語情景對話3
A: Hello, Dr. Chen's clinic. May I help you?
甲:哈囉,這裡是陳醫師珍所。我可以幫您什麼忙嗎?
B: Yes, please. I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr. Chen.
乙:是的,麻煩你。我想約見陳醫師。
A: What's your name, please?
甲:請問尊姓大名?
B: My name is Micky Chen.
乙:我的名字是陳米其。
A: Is 4 o'clock in the afternoon OK?
甲:下午4點鐘可以嗎?
B: That's fine. Thank you.
乙:可以。謝謝你。
......Part B...... A: I would like to make a long-distance call to California, please.
甲:我想打一通長途電話到加州。
B: Person-to-person or station-to-station?
乙:叫人的或叫號的?
A: Station-to-station.
甲:叫號的。
B: What's the number, please.
乙:請問電話號碼幾號?
A: Area code 415, 789-0277.
甲:區域號碼為415,對方電話是789-0277。
B: One moment, please.
乙:請稍候。
A: Thank you.
甲:謝謝。
關於電話英語情景對話閱讀