有關餐廳常用英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

  How many person are there in your party?

  中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?

  G:Three.

  三位。

  W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

  您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?

  G:Smoking.

  吸菸區。

  W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

  How about this table?

  請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?

  G:Yes.Thank you.

  好的。謝謝。

  W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like something to drink first?

  請坐。這是選單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?

  G:We have three Tsing tao .

  給我們來三支青島。

  W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

  請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。

  W:May I take you order now ,sir?

  先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?

  G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

  好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?

  W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

  當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?

  G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

  我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。

  W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

  請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?

  G:Medium well.

  七成。

  W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

  您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?

  G:later.

  稍候再上。

  W:Would you like something else?

  請問您還要其它嗎?

  G:No.That is all.

  不了,就這些。

  W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

  10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。

  G:Good.Thank you.

  非常好。謝謝。

  W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

  不用謝。能為你服務那是我們的榮幸。

  2

  W:Good evening,Madam and Sir.Welcome to the parklane restaurant.May I help you?

  先生,女士,晚上好。歡迎來到柏麗餐廳,有什麼 可以幫到您?

  G:Yes,please.

  是的。

  W:Do you have a reservation?

  請問您有預定嗎?

  G:Yes,I reserved a table for two yesterday afternoon,in the name of Mr,white.

  是的,我昨天下午以懷特先生的名義預定了一張臺。

  W:Just a moment,please. I'll have a look at our reservation book.

  請稍候,我查一下我們的預定記錄。

  W:Oh,yes,Mr,white.We're expecting you.We have a window seat reserved for you.This way please .Will this table be fine?

  哦,是的,懷特先生,我們下恭候您的光臨。我們給您留了一張靠窗的位子,請這邊走。這張桌子可以嗎?

  G:That's ok.

  可以。

  W:Please take a seat. Here is the menu. I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like to have a drink first?two beers?

  請坐。這是選單。我一會兒為您點菜。先來點喝的怎麼樣?兩杯啤酒嗎?

  G:All right.Thank you.

  好的,謝謝。

  W:You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service you.

  不用謝。能為你服務那是我們的榮幸。

  3

  W:Good evening.gentlmen.Have you made a reservation?

  晚上好,先生們,請問您有預定嗎?

  G:No.I'm afraid we haven't.

  恐怕沒有。

  w:Never mind ,sir. A table for two?This way,please.

  沒關係,先生。是兩位嗎?請這邊走。

  G:Can we sit here by the window?

  我們可以坐到靠窗的位嗎?

  W:I'm sorry.Sir.The table has been reserved.there is a sign on it.I'll seat you anther table.

  不好意思,先生,這個位已以被預定了,這裡是有標誌。我給您找另一張桌子吧。

  G:Ok,thanks.

  可以,謝謝。

  W:would you like to have a drink first?

  先來點喝的怎麼樣?

  G:Yes.We'll have two beers.

  好的,先來兩杯啤酒吧。

  w:Two beers.Certainly.sir.

  當然可以,先生。

  G:Can we have the menu.please?

  請拿選單給我們。

  w:Here's the menu.sir.I'll back to take your order in minute.

  選單在這裡,先生。我稍等會兒再來取您的點選單。

  

有關餐廳常用英語對話
關於收銀臺英語對話閱讀
相關知識
有關餐廳常用英語對話
有關餐廳常用英語對話
有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
餐廳兩人英語對話口語常用語
餐廳服務常用英語對話短文
餐廳服務常用英語對話
關於酒店常用英語對話
關於飛機常用英語對話閱讀
過海關常用英語對話欣賞
關於常用英語對話精選