簡單的英語對話有翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月17日

  創設情境,讓學生主動說英語、用英語對話引導學生加深單詞意思的理解、熟悉語法現象和運用能力,激發學習興趣和能力。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Is anything wrong with your food thisevening,Miss?

  小姐,今晚的飯菜有什麼問題嗎?

  B:Sorry to trouble you,but I don't think the fish isfresh.It actually tastes a bit off.

  很抱歉麻煩你,不過這條魚好像不新鮮,實際上嚐起來有點兒變質了。

  A:Sorry,Miss.I'll replace it immediately.Can I get youanother drink while you wait?

  對不起,小姐。我馬上換一份吧。在您等待的時候要不要點喝的?

  B:No,please don't do that.I'd just like to return it.

  不用了,不必麻煩了。我只想把這菜退了。

  A:I'm sorry,Miss,but I'm afraid we can't do that.But you may order something else instead.Iwould love to suggest the steak.It's the house specialty and quite tasty.

  很抱歉小姐,這恐怕不行。不過您可以另點一道別的菜。我向您推薦牛排,這是我們的特色菜,非常好吃。

  B:Ok,then please bring me the steak medium rare.Thank you.

  好吧,給我來一份四分熟的牛排,謝謝。

  A:Ok,Miss.I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.

  好的小姐,希望您接下來用餐愉快。

  二

  A:You're late

  你遲到了

  B:I'm sorry.It was too cold and my car couldn't start.I had to warm it up in the garage with a heater.I tried to call you,but couldn't get a connection.

  對不起,天氣太冷了。我的車發動不起來,我不得不在車庫裡用加熱器給車加熱。我試過 給你打電話,但是都不通。

  A:Couldn't get a connection?

  打不通?

  B:Yes.Your number is out of service.

  是啊,你的手機停機了。

  A:Really?I didn't know.Let me check.You're right.

  真的嗎?我都不知道。讓我來看看。還真是這樣。

  B:So I couldn't get through.

  所以我打不通。

  三

  A:Can I take your order now,madam?

  現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?

  B:Yes,what's today's special?

  是的,今天的特色菜是什麼?

  A:I am happy to recommend the fish.It tastesdelicious and it's today's special.Our chef is from thecoast and loves seafood.Today's special is actuallyhis favorite dish.So I'm sure it is absolutelyfabulous.

  我很樂意向您推薦魚。它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。我們的主廚是從海上請來的,喜歡海鮮。今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。所以我肯定他會特別好吃。

  B:It does sound wonderful.Maybe I'll try it.

  聽起來確實不錯。也許我會嚐嚐。

  A:Is there anything else?Maybe I could interest you in one of the fine appetizers,such as theescargot.

  還有其他什麼要點的嗎?或許您還可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃,比如說蝸牛。

  B:Not today,thanks.But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

  今天就不點了,謝謝,不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?

  A:Yes.Here's the menu.And what do you think you'd like to order?

  有啊,這是選單。您想點什麼?

  B:Maybe I don't want the fish.I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.

  我不想要魚了,我想換這道豆角吧。

  

簡單的英語情景對話閱讀
關於英語的簡單對話
相關知識
簡單的英語對話有翻譯
關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
簡單的英語對話和翻譯
關於簡單的英語對話加翻譯
簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
關於簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯
關於簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
簡單的英語笑話加翻譯精選
關於簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯精選
簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯