有關退房的英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月06日

  開展對話教學的基礎是建立教師與學生之間平等的地位,以學生的學習興趣為教學核心,以學生的自主學習為教學目標,在老師的引導與啟發下,進行民主化、相互化的學習行為。小編精心收集了有關退房的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關退房的英語對話1

  Dealing with leaving Procedure辦理離店手續

  Bell Captain ***BC***: This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?

  這裡是禮賓臺,有什麼可以幫到您的嗎?

  Guest ***G***: I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上來拿行李嗎?

  BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

  可以的,能告訴我您的房間號碼嗎?

  G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。

  BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

  2932房,我們會馬上派一名行李員上去,您在房間裡等,行嗎?

  Bellman ***B***: Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.

  早上好,先生,我是來幫您出行李的。

  G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.

  謝謝,你幫我拿這兩個行李箱好嗎,我拿揹包。

  B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,兩件行李箱是嗎?

  G: Yes. 是的。

  B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

  裡面是否有貴重物品或者易碎物品呢?

  G: No. 沒有。

  B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

  這是您的行李標籤,我們會將行李放在行李臺。您到那兒取行李好嗎?

  G: Certainly. 好的。

  B: Thank you, sir. 謝謝您。

  有關退房的英語對話2

  早上好先生,需要我幫忙嗎?

  Good morning,I m leaving today.May i settle my hotel bill now? 早上好,今天我要離開.我現在想把在酒店的賬單付了可以嗎?

  Your name and your Room number,please? 請告訴我你的名字和房間號好嗎?

  Jack Burns in Room 9102. 傑克伯恩斯9102室

  Did you have your breakfast? 你有吃酒店提供的早餐嗎?

  Yes. 是的。

  Have you used any facilities since then? 那你曾使用過酒店設施嗎?

  No 沒

  Just a moment,please.I m preparing your bill...Sorry to have kept you waiting.Here is your bill,RMB 1550 Yuan in all,including 10% service charge.Please check it. 請等一下。請檢查一下.我準備您的帳單...對不起,讓您久等了。這是您的賬單,人民幣1550元,包括各方面10%的服務費。

  That s right. 對的

  You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan,haven t you? 你已支付2000元存款,對嗎?

  Yes.Here is the receipt. 是的,這是收據。

  Thank you.Here is the invoice and your change.Have a check.please. 謝謝你,這是你給的發票,請檢查。

  It s quite all right.Thank you. 相當不錯,謝謝你。

  You re welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey. 不用謝,我們希望你能喜歡你的旅程。

  有關退房的英語對話3

  Hotel: Did you enjoy your stay with us?

  酒店:您對我們的服務滿意嗎?

  Guest: Yes, very much so. However, I now need to get to the airport. I have a flight that leaves in about two hours, so what is the quickest way to get there?

  顧客:非常滿意。但我現在要去機場。飛機兩小時後起飛,去機場最快的一條路是哪個?

  Hotel: We do have a free airport shuttle service.

  酒店:我們提供免費機場大巴服務。

  Guest: That sounds great, but will it get me to the airport on time?

  顧客:但我能準時到機場嗎?

  Hotel: Yes, it should. The next shuttle leaves in 15 minutes, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the airport.

  酒店:可以的。下一班車15分鐘後發車,大約25分鐘就可以到機場。

  Guest: Fantastic. I'll just wait in the lounge area. Will you please let me know when it will be leaving?

  顧客:太棒了。那我就在休息區等候。車要開的時候可以告訴我一下嗎?

  Hotel: Of course, sir. Oh, before you go would you be able to settle the mini-bar bill?

  酒店:當然可以。離開之前您是否可以支付一下小型冰櫃的使用費?

  Guest: Oh yes certainly. How much will that be?

  顧客:當然。多少?

  Hotel: Let's see. The bill comes to $37.50. How would you like to pay for that?

  酒店:共37.50美元。你用什麼支付?

  Guest: I'll pay with my Visa thanks, but I'll need a receipt so I can charge it to my company.

  顧客:用簽證,謝謝,但我需要一張發票回公司報銷。

  Hotel: Absolutely. Here we are sir. If you like you can leave your bags with the porter and he can load them onto the shuttle for you when it arrives.

  酒店:當然可以。這是您的發票。機場大巴到達後,門童會將您的行李搬到車上。

  Guest: That would be great thank you.

  顧客:非常感謝您。

  Hotel: Would you like to sign the hotel guestbook too while you wait?

  酒店:等待時您是否可以在酒店留言簿上籤一下名?

  Guest: Sure, I had a really good stay here and I'll tell other people to come here.

  顧客:當然可以,這裡住宿非常愉快,我想告訴其他人,讓他們也來感受一下。

  Hotel: That's good to hear. Thank you again for staying at The Grand Woodward Hotel.

  酒店:太棒了,再次謝謝您。

  

買包包的英語對話閱讀
有關退房的英語對話精選
相關知識
有關退房的英語對話精選
有關退房的英語對話精選
有關餐廳的英語對話精選
有關旅遊的英語對話精選
有關常用的英語對話精選
有關物流的英語對話精選
有關租房子英語對話精選
有關出國的英語對話精選
有關服裝的英語對話精選
有關生日的英語對話精選