英語口語場景經典對話
英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Steven and John are preparing for a picnic. They are discussing what they should take along.
史蒂文和約翰在為野餐做準備,他們討論應該帶哪些東西。
Steven: John, do you mind helping me prepare for the picnic?
史蒂文:約翰,介不介意幫我準備野餐的東西?
John: Sure. Have you checked the weather report?
約翰:當然可以了。你有沒有看天氣預報?
Steven: Yes. It says it will be sunny all day. No sign of rain at all.
史蒂文:看了。明天一整天都是晴天,不會下雨。
John: I'd like some toast and chicken wings.
約翰:我想要些吐司麵包和雞翅膀。
Steven: Okay. Please take some fruit salad and crackers for me.
史蒂文:好的。給我帶些水果沙拉和餅乾吧。
John: Done. Oh, don't forget to take napkins, disposable plates, cups and picnic blanket.
約翰:沒問題。哦,別忘了帶餐巾紙,一次性的盤子和杯子,還有野餐籃。
Steven: That's great. We can also take the dragon kite with us. After the picnic, we can fly it.
史蒂文:太棒了。我們還可以帶上那隻龍風箏。野餐之後可以放風箏。
John: Cool, we can take shuttlecock and badminton racket.
約翰:好的,我們可以帶若羽毛球和羽毛球拍。
Steven: Okay, it sounds good.
史蒂文:好的,聽起來不錯哦。
2
Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about thewildlife sanctuary.
史蒂文和丹尼爾一起去參觀國家動物園,史蒂文告訴丹尼爾一些有關野生動物保護區的趣事。
Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?
史蒂文:丹尼爾,你聽說過野生動物保護區嗎?
Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?
丹尼爾:那和普通的動物園有區別嗎?
Steven: Yes, of course.
史蒂文:當然有啊。
Daniel: So tell me something about it!
丹尼爾:給我講講吧。
Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.
史蒂文:在那裡有很多野生動物,而且在你遊覽的時候,還有一些特殊的規定呢。
Daniel: Special rules?
丹尼爾:特殊規定?
Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.
史蒂文:在那裡你只有兩種遊覽的方式。
Daniel: Details?
丹尼爾:說詳細點。
Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until youreach the special region.
史蒂文:乘他們的車或者是自己開車,在你到達特殊區域之前,是不允許下車的。
Daniel: Why not?
丹尼爾:為什麼呢?
Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fiercethe wild animals can be.
史蒂文:因為下車太危險了。你可以想象一下野生動物是多麼凶猛。
Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.
丹尼爾:有道理。這聽起來太有趣了。北京也有這樣的野生動物保護區嗎?
Steven: Yes.
史蒂文:有啊。
Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.
丹尼爾:下次我要去那裡。
Steven: You won't be disappointed.
史蒂文:你肯定不會失望的。
3
Steven and May pay a visit to the museum of historic relics, and they see some preciousthings.
史蒂文和梅一起去參觀歷史博物館,他們看到了很多珍貴的東西。
Steven: May, is this the Hall of Ancient China?
史蒂文:梅,這是古代中國館嗎?
May: Yes. Look at these historical relics here, amazing!
梅:是啊。看這些文物,真令人驚歎!
Steven: Why are they all in glass boxes?
史蒂文:為什麼它們都被裝在玻璃盒裡呢?
May: For protection. Some relics will turn to dust if exposed to air.
梅:為了保護它們啊。—些文物暴露在空氣中就會變成粉末。
Steven: So there isn't air in the glass boxes?
史蒂文:那玻璃盒中就沒有空氣了?
May: No, there isn't. There is a vacuum in every box.
梅:沒有。它們都是真空的。
Steven: I wonder how old these things are. Thousands of years?
史蒂文:真不知這些東西有多古老,幾千年?
May: Yeah, they all come from a very ancient time.
梅:是啊,它們都是來自古代。
Steven: Hey, look at the tripod. I've seen it on TV.
史蒂文:嘿,看這個鼎。我在電視上看到過。
May: It was made 4,000 years ago. It's priceless!
梅:4000年前的青銅鼎。這可是無價之寶!
有關雷電的謎語