辦公室常用英語句子
小編為大家整理了,希望對你有幫助哦!
1. I must apologize for not writing to you sooner. 我沒有及早給你寫信,真對不起。
2. We're sorry the things we shipped to your place were damaged. 很抱歉,我們運往貴處的貨物受到了損壞。
3. What a pity I left it at home. 真糟糕,我把它忘在家裡了。
4. Please accept my deep apologies. 請接受我真誠的歉意。
5. I must ask your pardon for my carelessness. 請寬恕我的粗心。
6. I'm to blame. I should have thought of that. 都怪我,我應該想到這一點。
7. Actually I meant to notify you before hand. 實際上我是想事先通知你的。
8. I must have caused you a lot of inconvenience. 我一定給你添了不少麻煩吧。
9. I didn't mean to get you so much involved in the matter. 我本不想讓你這麼深地捲入到這件事中來。
10. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to start a fight. 請原諒,我本不想和你爭吵。
11. We regret we are unable to accept your proposal. 很遺憾我們不能接受貴方的建議。
12. I've got something to confess. Would you promise not to be angry, please? 我得向你坦白一件事,不過請你不要生氣,好嗎?
13. Something happened that you might not like. 出了一件事,也許你聽了不會高興的。
14. I'd like to tell you something if you'll promise to excuse me. 我想告訴你一件事,不過你得答應原諒我。
15. I was only trying to tell you what was on my mind. 我只是想如實告訴你我的想法。
實用辦公室會話