常用英語簡單的口語對話

General 更新 2024年11月07日

  學習英語不堅持怎麼學習的好呢,今天小編就給大家帶來了英語口語,希望大家可以學習參考哦

  有關於英語簡單的英語對話

  我也要買汽車車保險

  ATake a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?

  坐進去看看感覺如何。那麼你要租這輛保時捷囉?

  BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.

  是的,並且我要買保險,這是需要的。

  AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.

  你很聰明。保三天,四十五元,蠻合理的。

  BCan I return the car in San Francisco?

  我可以在舊金山還車嗎?

  ASan Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.

  舊金山?不行。我們只在這裡有公司,你必須把車交還到這裡。

  BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.

  這樣啊?我聽說在美國你可以把車交還到不同的城市。

  ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.

  只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,這輛車只能交還到這個車廠。

  BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.

  那麼到時我必須把車開下來,我還沒想到這點。

  ADo you still want the car, sir?

  你還是想租這輛車嗎?

  BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.

  是的,沿著海邊開下來應該很有意思,我女朋友應該會喜歡的。

  AIt's a beautiful drive.

  沿途風景很美的。

  BWhere are the keys?

  那鑰匙呢?

  AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.

  請稍候,我們必須先填完這些表格。

  經典的英語情景口語

  我準備好上駕駛課程了

  AOk! I’m ready for my driving lesson! Should I start the car?

  我準備好上駕駛課程了。我應該先發動汽車嗎?

  BHold on there,Fittipaldi, first let’s go over things one more time. Now before you even think of starting the car, make sure your seat is at a comfortable position and you can grip the steering wheel firmly. Next check your rear view mirrors to make sure you can see properly.

  Fittipaldi,先等下,我們再檢查下。在你想發動車子前,要確保駕駛座位調到舒適的位置,且你能夠緊握方向盤。下一步檢查後視鏡確保你能夠看清。

  AWe have been through this a million times! Let’s get going already! I’m ready!

  我們已經做了很多次了。我們準備吧。我準備好了。

  BFine, start the car. now gently step on the clutch and shift to 1st gear. Good, now accelerate gently and let go of the clutch as you do it. There we go, good!

  好的,啟動車子,現在輕踩離合器,調到1擋。很好,現在慢慢加速,同時放開離合器。車子走了,很好。

  AI’m doing it! I’m driving! This is awesome! Let’s turn some music on!

  我做到了,我在開車。這太棒了,我們放些音樂。

  BKeep your eyes on the road! No music! We are coming up to a red light, step on the brakes. What are you doing? I said the brakes! Look out for those people! Get off the sidewalk!

  注意路面。不要聽聽月,我們要到紅燈了,踩剎車。你在幹什麼?我讓你踩剎車。小心行人。離開人行道。

  AGet out of my way! This is just like playing video games!

  別管我。這就像玩電子遊戲。

  BIt’s the police! Pull over!

  警察來了。靠路邊停車。

  AThey’ll never take me alive!

  警察對我從不手下留情。

  有關於情景英語對話

  我想要租一輛音響好的車子

  AI think you made the right choice, coming to us.We have a wide selection of vehicles you can choose from.

  你來這裡真是找對人了。我們這裡有很多車供你選擇。

  BI would like to rent a car with a good stereo.

  我想要租一輛音響好的車子。

  AAll our cars have stereos in them.Stereos, air conditioning. It's all standard with us.

  我們所有的車子都有音響。音響、空調都是標準配備。

  BGood. I am here visiting my girlfriend. I want her to have a good time.

  那很好。我來這裡探望我女朋友,我想讓她玩得開心。

  AOh, is that so?Well, then. Let me show you something she might like. It's on our back lot.

  是這樣啊?那麼我讓你看些她可能會喜歡的,在車廠的後面。

  BThis is a Porsche!

  這是保時捷。

  AYes. Beautiful, isn't it?

  是的,很漂亮吧!

  BBut I probably can't afford it. It must be really expensive.

  但是我可能付擔不起,一定很貴吧!

  AWell, sir. You said you were looking at cars at the rental agency at the airport.Now with them you'd spend your money and get nothing for it.But you could probably rent this Porsche from us,for the same price as one of their standard cars.

  你說你在機場的租車代理商那兒看過車子。在那裡你可能花了錢,還得不到東西。但是在我們這裡,你可以租到這輛保時捷。以租他們一般車子的價格

  BBut how can you do that?

  你們如何能這樣做呢?

  AIt's because our prices are so good.And this car has a lot of miles on it. But it's in nice shape, isn't it?

  因為我們的價格公道。而且這輛車跑了很多的里程數,但是外觀看起來還是不錯吧。

  BYes, it almost looks new.

  沒錯,看起來幾乎像新的。


常用生活的英語情景口語
日常生活的英語情景口語
相關知識
常用的英語簡單的口語對話
常用英語簡單的口語對話
英語簡短的口語情景對話
晚安心語簡單的短語
日常生活中簡單的英語對話口語
小孩用英語簡單的自我介紹
經典常用的英語情景的口語
簡單的英語情景的口語對話
英語簡單的情景口語短篇
優秀的英語簡單的文摘