簡短的英語情景口語對話

General 更新 2024年11月28日

  英語口語你會嗎?不會就快點學習起來吧,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,希望大家可以學習一下

  優秀的英語情景口語對話

  AHi, Cindy. I thought I’d missed you.

  嗨,辛迪。我以為我錯過你了。

  BOh, I am very sorry, Hans. Thank you for waiting for me. You must have been here a long time already.

  噢,真對不起,漢斯。謝謝你等我。你一定在這裡等了很久了。

  AIt’s all right.

  沒關係。

  BI was caught in the heavy rain, or I would have come earlier. I am sorry I kept you waiting.

  我趕上下雨了,不然我會早一點到。很抱歉,讓你久等了。

  AI was in a comfortable place, so really, it’s no problem. I am happy to see you. Did the rain hold you up long?

  我等的地方很舒適,真的,沒關係的。我很高興見到你。你被雨礙了很長時間嗎?

  BYes. When I came out of the subway, it was raining cats and dogs. And I forgot my umbrella. So I had to wait for the rain to let up.

  是啊。我從地鐵站一出來,就下著傾盆大雨。而我忘了帶傘。所以我只好等雨小一點。

  AI totally understand.

  我完全理解。

  很抱歉讓你久等了I kept you waiting

  經典的英語情景口語

  那傢伙是名符其實的黑手黨老大

  AYou didn't tell me she was married!

  你沒跟我說她已經結婚了!

  BI tried. You were preoccupied.

  我試著想跟你說。你當時太入神了。

  AI got carried away. I made such a fool of myself. They were both laughing at me!

  我失態了。我真糗。他們都在笑我!

  BYou got drunk, and you were hilarious. Lighten up.

  你喝醉了,而且你好寶。看開點。

  AThat guy was definitely a Don.

  那傢伙真是名符其實的黑手黨老大。

  BSo now you can say you had a mafia experience. Ha-ha.

  所以你現在可以說你跟黑手黨交過手囉。哈哈。

  AYeah. If I leave Little Italy alive...

  是啊。如果我能活著離開小義大利的話……

  BAre you kidding? Don had fun scaring you. He'd probably buy you dinner if we go back.

  你開什麼玩笑?唐只是嚇著你玩的。我們現在回去的話,他也許會請你吃飯呢.

  英語簡單的情景口語

  我把飲料打翻在地毯上了

  AI'm sorry for spilling my drink on your rug.

  對不起,我把飲料打翻在你的地毯上了。

  BThere's no need to apologize.

  沒必要道歉。

  ABut I ruined your rug.

  可是我把你的地毯弄壞了。

  BForget it. It was an accident.

  沒關係。這只是個意外。


簡單的英語情景的口語對話
英語簡單的情景口語短篇
相關知識
簡短的英文情景對話閱讀
英語情景口語對話簡短的
簡短的英語情景口語對話
優秀簡單的英語情景口語
優秀的簡單英語情景口語對話
日常英語情景口語對話簡短
簡單實用的英語情景口語
日常簡單的英語情景口語
簡單的英語情景口語對話
有關生活閒聊的英語情景口語