關於朋友之間的故事英語作文
朋友的含義在現在延伸為泛指交誼深厚的人,朋友倫理關係從古至今經歷了長期演變。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
誰是真正的朋友
One day at dusk, a sheep was enjoying himself at the mountainside, while a wolf came out of nowhere all of a sudden and intended to eat it. The sheep jumped away immediately and used his horns to counter the wolf, crying out loudly to his friends for help.
傍晚,一隻羊獨自在山坡上玩,突然從樹木中竄出一隻狼來,要吃羊,羊跳起來,拼命用角抵抗,並大聲向朋友們求救。
The full looked through the trees and spotted the wolf, running away immediately.
牛在樹叢中向這個地方望了一眼,發現是狼,跑走了;
The horse looked down and spotted the wolf, dashing away quickly.
馬低頭一看,發現是狼,一溜煙跑了;
The donkey stopped his pace and spotted the wolf, slipping away quietly.
驢停下腳步,發現是狼,悄悄溜下山坡;
The pig passed by and saw the wolf, rushing down the mountain right away.
豬經過這裡,發現是狼,衝下山坡;
The rabbit heard the voice of the wolf and darted away swiftly.
兔子一聽,更是一箭一般離去。
The dog heard the cries of the sheep and hurried to the mountainside, leaping out of the bushes and biting the wolf’s neck. The wolf felt so painful that he exclaimed miserably and escaped quickly when the dog loosened his bite for breathing.
山下的狗聽見羊的呼喊,急忙奔上坡來,從草叢中閃出,一下咬住了狼的脖子,狼疼得直叫喚,趁狗換氣時,愴惶逃走了。
After the sheep came back home, all his friends came up to visit him.
回到家,朋友都來了.
The bull said, “Why not tell me you were in danger? I could use my sharp and sturdy horns to hook out the intestines of the wolf.”
牛說:你怎麼不告訴我?我的角可以剜出狼的腸子。
The horse said, “Why not tell me you were in danger? My strong hooves could stamp broken the wolf’s head.”
馬說:你怎麼不告訴我?我的蹄子能踢碎狼的腦袋。
The donkey said, “Why not tell me you were in danger? I could shout the wolf away with my formidable voice!”
驢說:你怎麼不告訴我?我一聲吼叫,嚇破狼的膽。
The pig said, “Why not tell me you were in danger? I could use my big mouth to crush the sheep down the mountain.”
豬說:你怎麼不告訴我?我用嘴一拱,就讓它摔下山去。
The rabbit said, “Why not tell me you were in danger? I am good at running and could ask others to help.”
兔子說:你怎麼不告訴我?我跑得快,可以傳信呀。
Among all of them, only the dog did not say anything.
在這鬧嚷嚷的一群中,唯獨沒有狗。
篇二
我們是朋友
We are friends***我們是朋友***
Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.
Tommy 是一隻烏龜。他沒有爸爸、媽媽和朋友。
He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”
他在哭。一隻小鳥過來了。她說:“我會飛,讓我們一起飛吧。”
Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”
Tommy 說:“不,不,我不會飛。”
A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”
一隻兔子過來了。他說:“我會跳。讓我們一起跳吧。”
Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”
Tommy說:“不,不。我不會跳。”
A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”
一隻猴子過來了。他說:“我會爬樹。讓我們一起爬樹吧。”
Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”
Tommy說:“不,不。我不會爬樹。”
A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”
一隻鴨子過來了。他說:“我會游泳,讓我們一起游泳吧!”
Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”
鴨子笑了:“我們是朋友!”
篇三
Look for a Friend
Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn’t look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hello to the shark. The shark opens his big mouth. Sam runs away quickly. Sam is tired and hungry. He wants to have a rest. Then he sees a round fish. She says to him. “Hello! Would you like to be my friend?” Sam answers: “Of course! But you are round. I am flat.” The round fish days: “But we are both fishes.” Sam thinks and says, “You are right. Let’s be friends.” They become good friends.
找朋友
塞姆是一條小魚,他在海里。他生在海里。他很孤獨,想要找一個朋友,那個朋友看起來要想他。 塞姆看見一條墨魚。墨魚有8條腿,看上去不像塞姆。因此塞姆遊走了。塞姆遇見一條鯊魚。他想跟鯊魚問好。鯊魚張開大嘴,塞姆有迅速地逃走了。 塞姆又累又餓,他要休息一會兒。這時他看見一條圓魚,圓魚對他說:“你好!你願意做我的朋友嗎?” 塞姆回答:“好哇!可你是圓形的,我是扁的。”圓魚說:“但是我們倆都是魚啊!” 塞姆思考後說:“你講得對,讓我們做朋友吧。”他們就成為好朋友了。
篇四
Three Good Friends
One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.
一天,一隻猴子在河邊騎車。這時他看見樹下有一隻獅子,獅子向他跑來。他非常的害怕,掉進河裡。他不會游泳,大叫起來。兔子聽見了,跳進水裡,但他卻沒有辦法救猴子。幸運的是,一隻大象過來了。大象非常強壯,救出了兔子和猴子。他們來到大象的家,在那裡吃了一頓大餐。從此他們成了好朋友。
有趣的英語童話故事作文