外國英文詩歌經典
英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。小編精心收集了經典的外國英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
經典的外國英文詩歌篇1
Farewell, Love
別了,愛
by Sir Thomas Wyatt
托馬斯·懷特爵士
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
別了,愛以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
你的誘鉤再也無法把我纏絞;
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉圖否定你那套,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
讓我竭盡所能追求完美財富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我卻盲目地一錯再錯入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厲聲拒絕刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
你教導我別對瑣事斤斤計較,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
掙脫束縛因為自由才會幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
別了,去攪擾那些年輕的心,
And in me claim no more authority;
對我別再宣稱你是什麼權威;
With idle youth go use thy property,
對懶散青年把你的能耐發揮,
And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他們。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我雖失去我全部的時光,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
卻不再徒勞攀爬那根爛樹樁。
經典的外國英文詩歌篇2
On a Stair I Stood
我站在樓梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃爾·龍薩
***English version by Humbert Wolfe***
英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其來的優雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
猶如閃電劈開雲團,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一陣像冰,一陣似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔騰激盪。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲過死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。
經典的外國英文詩歌篇3
Bright Star
燦爛星辰
——John Keats
——約翰·濟慈
Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art—
願我如你堅定–璀璨明星!
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night
但不要高懸夜空顯赫孤零。
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
像塵世間的隱士警覺清醒,
Like nature’s patient, sleepless Eremite,
耐心注視大地,目不轉睛。
The moving waters at their priestlike task
江水滔滔把牧師之職履行,
Of pure ablution round earth’s human shores,
將那紅塵之堤岸沐浴洗淨。
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
或者凝視著玉屑曼舞晶瑩,
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors—
一襲白紗帳裝扮曠野峻嶺。
No–yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,
不,我要一心不二永篤定,
Pillow’d upon my fair love’s ripening breast,
頭枕愛人的***日漸堅挺。
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
永遠感受跌宕起伏的溫情,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
洞察那份甜蜜的騷動不寧。
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
細柔的呼吸永遠啜飲聆聽,
And so live ever–or else swoon to death.
這樣活著,或者暈厥喪命。
外國英文詩歌經典