關於英語笑話加翻譯閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  笑話,不同文化背景的人的反應有時是不同的,甚至會截然相反。究其原因,是說話雙方沒有真正理解對方的文化。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A Speeding Motorist 超速的司機

  A highway patrol officer stopped a speeding motorist. "Don't you know what the blinking lights and siren mean?" he demanded.

  一位公路巡警截住了一個超速司機。“難道你不知道閃爍燈和警笛的意思嗎?”他責問道。

  "Yes, sir," replied the driver.

  “知道,長官,”司機回答說。

  "Then why didn't you pull over immediately?"

  “那你為什麼不立即靠邊停車?”

  "I would have, officer, " the man said. "But last month my wife ran off with a policeman, and I was afraid you were bringing her back.

  “我本來想這樣做的,長官。”那男子回答說,“但上個月我妻子和一位警察私奔了,我是害怕你把她帶回來。”

  篇二

  Boy with a Big Head 大頭娃娃

  Children made fun of him because he had a beautiful head.

  大頭娃娃一個小男孩向他母親哭訴道:他們都取笑我,說我腦袋大。

  "Don't listen to them," his mother said, "You have a beautiful head. Now stop crying and go to the store to buy twenty pounds of patotoes."

  “別聽他們的,”他母親安慰道,“你有一個很漂亮的腦袋。好啦,別哭了,去商店買二十磅土豆來。”

  "Where is the shopping bag?"

  “購物袋在哪兒?”

  "I haven't got one-use your hat "

  “沒購物袋了----就用你的帽子吧。”

  篇三

  Looking for A Companion 找個伴侶

  A bachelor asked the computer to find him the perfect mate: ' I want a companion who is small and cute, loves water sports and enjoys group activities. "

  一個單身漢要電腦為他找個完美的伴侶:“我要找一個嬌小可愛的、喜愛水上運動又喜歡群體活動的伴侶。”

  Back came the answer: "Marry a penguin. "

  得到的回答是:“娶一隻企鵝吧。”

  篇四

  Three Surgeons 三個有名的外科醫生

  Three famous surgeons were bragging about their skills.

  三個有名的外科醫生正在吹噓他們的技術。

  "A man came to me who had his hand cut off," said one. "Today that man is a concert violinist."

  “一個人斷了一隻手,他來找我,”一個說,“如今那個人是個音樂會的小提琴手。”

  "That's nothing," said another. "A guy came to me who had his legs cut off. I stitched them back on, and today that man is a marathon runner."

  “這算不了什麼,”另一個說。“一個傢伙兩條腿斷了,他來找我,我將它們接了回去。如今,那人是馬拉松選手。”

  "I can top both of you," said the third. "One day I came on the scene of a terrible accident.

  “我比你們兩個都強,”第三個說,“一天,我碰到一起可怕的車禍。

  There was nothing left but a horse's posterior - and a pair of glasses. Today that man is seated in United States Senate."

  除了一個馬屁股,和一幅眼睛,什麼都沒有留下。如今,那人坐在美國參議院裡。”

  篇五

  A good Chess Player 優秀象棋手

  A man went to visit his friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog.

  一男士去拜訪一位朋友,令他驚訝的是,他朋友竟然在和他的狗下象棋。

  He watched the game in astonishment for a while. "I can hardly believe my eyes!"

  他驚訝地看了會棋局,“我幾乎無法相信自己的眼睛!”

  He explained, "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen!"

  他叫道,“這是我見過的最聰明的狗了。”

  "No, he's not so smart." The friend replied,"I've beat him three games out of five"

  “不,他沒那麼聰明,”朋友回答說:“五盤裡面我贏了三盤。”

  

大氣的生日祝賀詞
關於英語笑話故事雙人閱讀
相關知識
關於英語笑話加翻譯閱讀
關於簡短英語笑話加翻譯閱讀
關於英文笑話及翻譯閱讀
關於英語故事加翻譯閱讀
關於英語笑話帶翻譯
關於短的英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於初中英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於大學英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
有關於英語笑話帶翻譯精選

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!