關於天氣乾旱的英語口語

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  想要提升英語口語的成績,就一定要多多開口哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家一定要多多看看哦,英語就是要多花點時間哦,這樣才可以提高成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一久旱無雨A drought has set in

  AI think a drought has set in. It hasn’t rained a drop for months.

  我想幹旱開始了。幾個月都沒下一滴雨了。

  BI think so too, but didn't it rain last month?

  我也這麼想。但是上個月沒有下雨嗎?

  AIt did rain last month, but the rainfall was only half the monthly average.

  上個月是下了雨,不過降雨量只有平均月降雨量的一半。

  BOh, that bad?

  噢,那麼糟嗎?

  AThat's right. It's really bad. I am really concerned though not panicked yet.

  就是啊。真的很糟糕。我非常擔心,雖然還沒有驚慌的程度。

  BI don't blame you. The pastures have browned out even before the summer hasn't arrived.

  也難怪你這麼想。夏天還沒到,牧草都變黃了。

  AYeah, and the soil has been baked so hard that the plow can’t even break the soil.

  是啊,土地烤得太乾了,犁都犁不動。

  BLook like it's going to be an ongoing thing that would get worse each day.

  看起來乾旱好像在持續,也許會一天比一天糟。

  AYeah. If it doesn’t rain, it’s going to get critical.

  是啊。如果不下雨的話,情況會更糟糕。

  二天氣炎熱Scorching weather

  AHey, Jim. I didn’t know you biked to work.

  嘿,吉姆。我可不知道你騎自行車上班。

  BYeah, it helps keep me fit and helps the environment, too.

  是這樣。他可以幫助我保持體形,同時也有利於環境。

  AOne less car on the road means less pollution.

  馬路上車少也意味著汙染更少。

  BRight. Since my work is near a park, it’s a really nice ride, too.

  是呀。我上班的地方挨著公園,騎車是件很愜意的事情。

  AHow far is it?

  有多遠。

  BOh, about 10 miles. It takes me about an hour.

  哦,大概10英里。花大概1個小時。

  AThat doesn’t sound too bad. I wish I could do it, but I work in the city. So I take the train.

  那還不至於太糟糕。我希望我也可以這樣,可是我在市區上班,所以坐火車去。

  BYou’re doing your part for the environment by using public transportation, too.

  使用公交車也算是為環境盡了一點你自己的力量。

  ATrue. Well, see you tomorrow.

  這倒是。好了,明天見。

  BSee you.

  再見.


關於天氣乾旱的英語口語
關於出行方式的英語口語
相關知識
關於天氣乾旱的英語口語
關於天氣乾旱的英語口語
關於天氣晴朗的英語口語
關於天氣晴朗的英語口語
關於天氣原因的英語口語
關於天氣原因的英語口語
關於天氣不好的英語情景口語
關於天氣不好的英語情景口語
關於天氣預報的英語口語
關於天氣不好的英語口語