簡單的英語笑話閱讀
冷笑話是近幾年才出現的新興語言現象,它以網路為主要的傳播方式。小編整理了簡單的英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!
簡單的英語笑話篇一
Lawyer's Son
律師的兒子
The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps,
律師的兒子想要繼承他老爸的衣缽,
so he went to law school.
因此他就去讀法學院。
He graduated with honors,and then went home to join his father's firm.
他以優異成績畢業,然後返家加入他老爸的公司,
At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office,and said,
就在他上班的第一天要結柬之際,他急忙地衝進他老爸的辦公室說:
"Father,father,in one day I broke the car accident case that you have been working on for tenyears!"
“老爸,老爸,我一天就破了你辦了十年的車禍案件!”
His father responded:"You idiot,our company lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"
他的老爸響應說:“你這個小白痴,我們公司就是依靠那個案件的資金才生存了十年呀!”
簡單的英語笑話篇二
A Smart Witness
聰明的目擊人
A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.
有一名車禍目擊證人正在出庭作證。
The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see the accident?"
律師問他:“你確實看見了這起車禍嗎?”
The witness:"Yes,sir."
目擊證人說:“是的, 長官."
The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"
律師說:“當車禍發生的時候,你在多遠的地方?”
The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."
目擊證人說:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”
The lawyer***thinking he'd trap the witness***:"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knewit was exactly that distance?"
這名律師說***心想他會讓這務目擊證人陷,入陰謀的勘計之中***:“那好吧,先生,請你告訴陪審團,你怎麼知道確實是那個距離暱?”
The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knewsome annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."
目擊證人說:“因為當車禍發生的時候,就拿出了卷盡測量過宦。我早知道會莉一個令人傷腦筋.律師問。我那個蠢問題 。”
簡單的英語笑話篇三
Answer the Iron
接聽熨斗
A guy walks into his office ,and both of his ears are all bandaged up.
有一個人走進他的辦公室,他的兩個耳朵都包紮了繃帶。
The boss says,"What happened to your ears?"
老闆說:“你的耳朵怎麼啦?”
He says,"Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang!I accidentally answered the iron.
他說:“昨天電話響的時候,我正在用熨斗燙襯衫。我竟然無意閭就把熨斗拿來接聽。
The boss says,"Well,that expains one ear,but what happened to your other ear?"
老闆說:“ 嗯,好吧,那解釋了一個耳朵,可是你的另一個耳朵又是怎麼一回事呀?”
He says,"Well,jeez,I had to call the doctor!"
他說:“嗯,哎呀!我得打電給醫生嘛!”
有關幽默英語冷笑話精選