英語小笑話帶翻譯閱讀
冷笑話是近幾年才出現的新興語言現象,它以網路為主要的傳播方式。它是幽默的一種特殊的表現形式,主要流傳於網頁,微博,貼吧等。小編整理了小學英語小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
小學英語小笑話帶翻譯篇一
Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .
熊寶寶走到樓下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。
He looks into his small bowl.It is empty!
他窺探著他的小碗。碗是空的。
"Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .
他吱吱叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”
Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,
熊爸爸來到桌邊坐在他的太椅子上。
He looks into his big bowl .It is also empty!
他窺探著他的大碗.碗也是空的。
"Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .
他太聲吼叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”
Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .
熊媽媽把她的頭從廚房的端菜口伸出來尖聲叫著:
"For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridge yet!"
“看在老天的份上,我們還得忍受這樣子多少次呢?我還沒做麥片粥啦!”
小學英語小笑話帶翻譯篇二
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了謀殺罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父問他: “你做了什麼?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我搶了六家銀行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父問:“你做了什麼?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把聖盃打破了”。
小學英語小笑話帶翻譯篇三
A dog owner claimed that his pet, when given money, would go to the news stall to buy apaper. His friend insisted on a demonstration and handed the dog some money - The dogtrotted off, but an hour later he had still not returned with the paper.
"How much did you give him?" asked the owner.
"Five dollars.
"Well, that explains it. When you give him five dollars, he goes to a movie."
一位養狗人宣稱:要是給了愛犬錢,它便會到賣報亭買份報紙來。他的朋友堅持要來個演示,並給了狗一些錢。狗一溜小跑著去了。但一個小時過去了,仍不見它帶報紙回來。
“你給了它多少錢?”狗的主人問。
“五元。”
“這就是了。你給它五元錢時,它就去看電影。”
搞笑英語笑話小故事閱讀