經典英語笑話小作文閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  笑話是日常生活中常見的一種幽默。與一般日常會話不同,笑話刻意違反合作原則,由此衍生出會話含意,並利用會話含意之間的衝突實現其預定功能。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  May We Have Our Teacher Back?

  能讓我們老師回去嗎?

  While visiting a country school, the chairman of the Board of Education became provoked at the noise the unruly students were making in the next room.

  在訪問一聽鄉村學校時,教育委員會主席因為隔壁房間裡不守規矩的學生們發出的噪音而憤怒不已。

  Angrily, he opened the door and grabbed one of the taller boys who seemed to be doing most of the talking.

  他氣憤地推開門,一把抓住一個身材較高的男生,他似乎說話最多。

  He dragged the boy to the next room and stood him in the corner.

  他拖著男生到另一個房間,並讓他站在牆角。

  A few minutes later, a small boy stuck his head in the room and pleaded,

  幾分鐘後,一個小男孩探進頭來,懇求道:

  "Please, sir, may we have our teacher back?"

  “求求您,先生,能讓我們的老師回去嗎?”

  篇二

  A Woman's Answer

  女人的回答

  A husband said to his wife,

  一位丈夫對妻子說:

  "Why did God create women to be beautiful but foolish?"

  “為什麼上帝把女人創造得如此美麗卻又愚蠢呢?”

  "Well," his wife answered at once.

  “噢,”他的妻子立刻回答道,

  "The reason is very simple.

  “原因很簡單。

  God made us beautiful so men would love us;

  上帝使我們如此美麗,男人才會愛我們。

  God made us foolish so we would marry them."

  上帝使我們如此愚蠢,我們才會嫁給他們。”

  篇三

  Wife's Begging

  妻子的祈求

  Two men were talking at the break-room.

  兩位男士正在休息室淡論著。

  One was telling the other about a fight he had had with his wife.

  一位對另一位說起他與妻子的一場爭鬥。

  "In the end" he said, "I had her begging on her knees."

  他說:“最後,我迫使她跪下來求我。”

  "What did she say?" asked the coworker.

  “她怎麼求你的?”另一位很好奇。

  "She told me to come out from under the bed."

  “她求我快點從床下爬出來。”

  篇四

  Reasons

  理由

  One early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

  一天清晨,媽媽去叫還在睡覺的兒子起床。

  Wake up, son.

  起來,兒子。

  It's time to go to school.

  去學校的時間到了。

  But why? I don't want to go to school.

  但是為什麼?我不想去學校。

  Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school.

  給我兩個理由,你為什麼不想去學校。

  One, all the children hate me.

  第一,所有的孩子都恨我。

  Two, all the teachers hate me.

  第二,所有的老師都恨我。

  Oh! That's not a reason.

  哦!這不是理由。

  Come on, you have to go to school.

  來吧,你必須去學校。

  Give me two good reasons why I should go to school?

  那給我兩個為什麼我要去學校的理由?

  One, you are fiftyt-two years old and should understand your responsibilities.

  第一,你都52歲了,應該明白自己的責任。

  Two you are the principal of the school.

  第二,你是學校的校長。

  篇五

  A Gentle Reminder

  委婉的提醒

  Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion.

  結婚很久了,丈夫現在有時需要我委婉地提醒他一些特別的日子。

  On the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when I hinted,

  在結婚35週年紀念日的早上,我們正坐在早餐桌旁,我暗示他說:

  "Honey, do you realize that we've been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?"

  “親愛的,你意識到我們在這兩個相同的座位上已坐了整整35年了嗎?”

  Putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said,

  他放下報紙,眼睛直直地望著我:

  "So, you want to switch seats?"

  “那麼,你想交換座位,是嗎?”

  

一分鐘的爆笑英文笑話
一個英文笑話
相關知識
經典英語笑話小作文閱讀
經典英語笑話小短文閱讀
初中英語笑話小作文閱讀
關於英語笑話小作文閱讀
經典英語笑話小短文精選
關於經典英語笑話小短文
經典英語笑話小短文大全
經典英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於經典英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
關於英語笑話小短文閱讀