一個英文笑話

General 更新 2024年12月18日

  民間笑話故事像神話小說等民間文學一樣,是廣大勞動人民在長期的生產勞動和與自然界作鬥爭的過程中,以口頭形式創作和傳承的文學體裁。下面是小編帶來的爆笑英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  爆笑英語笑話篇一

  You said what?

  你說什麼?

  Moe, Larry and Curly had been stranded on a desert island. They were walking alongdisconsolately when Moe happened to kick a bottle lying in the sand. The bottle broke and agenie suddenly emerged before them.

  莫伊、賴利和捲毛因船觸礁擱淺而被困在一個無人荒島上,他們寂寞無助地沿岸邊走著,這時莫伊踢到沙灘上一隻瓶子,那隻瓶子破了後,突然出現一個精靈。

  "Thank you. oh Masters, for releasing me from my captivity. For your kindness, please allow meto grant you each a wish. "

  “謝謝你們從囚禁我的瓶子中把我放出來,我的主人。為了報答你們的恩惠,請讓我為每位實現一個願望。”

  "Well, it's not too difficult to figure out what I want," said Moe. "I wish I were back home. "

  “哦,我的願望很容易想出來,”莫伊說。“我希望我能回到家裡。”

  No sooner had he said the words than he was back in dear old Brooklyn.

  話一說完,莫伊就已在他可愛的布魯克林老家中。

  "I want to be back home, too," said I Larry, and he, too, was instantly transported.

  “我也想回家,”賴利說,他馬上也就被送走了。

  " Gee, it's alone some here without Moe and Larry," said Curly. "I wish they were here to keepme company. "

  “唉,沒有莫伊和賴利,一個人在這裡真無聊,”捲毛說。“我希望他們能回到這裡陪伴我。”

  爆笑英語笑話篇二

  Oh,good job

  哦,你做的真好

  Moe, Larry, and Curly were wandering in the Arabian desert when they were captured by a bandof ferocious Bedouin.

  莫伊。賴利和捲毛三個傻瓜走在阿拉伯沙漠中時,一群殘暴的貝都因人把他們抓了起來。

  "By the code of the desert you miserable infidels must be destroyed," declared their savageleader. "Set up the guillotine !"

  “依據我們沙漠的規定,你們這些可憐的異教徒必須被處死,”野蠻的首領說道。“把斷頭臺架設好。”

  Moe was the first to be ordered to the death instrument.

  莫伊首先被命令上斷頭臺。

  The blade descended but, amazingly, stopped just short of his neck.

  但令人驚訝的是,刀具落下時在接近脖子地方就停止不動了。

  "It's a miracle! " declared the Arab. "Release him!"

  “這是個奇蹟!”這位阿拉伯人說道。“把他放走!”

  Next, Larry placed his head under the huge, razor-sharp blade. But once again it stoppedshort of his neck.

  接著賴利把頭放在像剃刀刀片一樣銳利的大刀之下,但又一次刀子在接近他的頸部地方停了下來。

  "By Allah, another miracle!" affirmed the sheik once more. "Release him! "

  “奉阿拉真主之命,又是另一個奇蹟!”酋長又一次宣佈。“放了他!”

  Finally, Curly was led to the ominous device. Looking closely he noticed a splinter of woodblocking the path of the blade.

  最後捲毛被帶到那不吉利的斷頭臺上,仔細察看後,他發現一塊小木片擋住了刀鋒的去路。

  "Well, no wonder it's not working," he announced.

  “難怪它沒反應,”他大聲說道。

  "Here's your problem right here."

  “你們的問題就在這裡”

  爆笑英語笑話篇三

  ake a Wish!

  許個願吧!

  Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a womanbeating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

  每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麵包打她兒子的頭部。

  But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

  Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

  他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

  "Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

  “這位太太,每天經過這裡我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麵包打你兒子……”

  "That's true ."

  "那倒是不假……"

  "And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  "可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

  “Well, today's his birthday. ”

  “今天是他生日嘛。”

  爆笑英語笑話篇四

  City Suckers

  城裡來的傻瓜

  Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.

  兩個城市裡的老兄在一條鄉間小道上開車迷了路。

  Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.

  他們把車停靠一位老農夫旁邊,問他知不知道回城裡的路。

  "Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.

  “不,我不知道,”老農夫答道。

  "Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"

  “那你知道回到主要公路要怎麼走嗎?

  "Nope. Don't know that, either. "

  “不,我也不知道。”

  "Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"

  "喔,你好像不太熟悉這裡的路況,是嗎?""Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."

  “可以這麼說,……可是我也不會迷路。”

  

經典英語笑話小作文閱讀
經典英語超搞笑笑話大全_英語詩歌
相關知識
一個英文笑話
適合初一的英文笑話精選
適合初一的英文笑話精選
一篇英文笑話
一篇英文笑話
初一爆笑英文笑話大全
關於大一短篇英文笑話
長一點兒的英文笑話大全
關於長一點的英文笑話閱讀
稍長一點的幽默英文笑話