有關小學的英語小笑話欣賞
笑話是現代社會發展最快的一種口頭文學體裁,它體現了某一民族行為中最深刻的和潛意識中的觀點。小編整理了有關小學的英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!
有關小學的英語小笑話篇一
A boy begs his father to get him a Christmas tree this year.
一個孩子求他爸爸,說能不能今年為家裡準備一棵聖誕樹
Each year, the boy asks and the father tells him, "I don't want to pay for it."
小男孩每年求他爸爸得到的都是同樣的回答“我可不想為一棵樹付錢。”***這個爸爸肯定不是基督教徒,而且還非常摳門***
But the son kept begging. Unable to bear his son's whining, he picks up his axe one day andheads out of the house.
但是小男孩不放棄的一直祈求,終於有一天,他爸被他的哀求折磨得受不了,他拿起一把斧子,直接衝出了門。
Thirty minutes later he returns with a great big Christmas tree. "How did you cut it down sofast?" his son asks.
30分鐘後,他爸爸帶著一棵超大的聖誕樹回到了加。他兒子問:“你怎麼會砍得那麼快?”
"I didn't cut it down," the father replies.
他爸爸回答到:“我不是砍的”
"I got it at a tree lot."
“我是從一個聖誕樹銷售中心拿的”
"Then why did you bring an axe?"
“那你為什麼還要帶把斧子去呢?”
"Because I didn't want to pay."
“因為我不想付錢”
有關小學的英語小笑話篇二
Things Have Been Okay
一切都正常
A young couple were becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked.
一對年輕夫婦有個兒子,已經四歲了,還沒有開口說話,他們對此深感焦慮。
They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.
他們帶他去找專家診治,但醫生們總覺得他沒有毛病。
Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, Mom, the toast is burned.
後來有一天早上吃早餐時,那孩子突然開口了:媽媽,麵包烤焦了。
You talked! You talked! Shouted his mother.
你說話了!你說話了!他母親叫了起來。
I'm so happy! But why has it taked this long?
我太高興了!但為什麼花了這麼長的時間呢?
Well, up till now, Said the boy, things have been okay.
哦,在這之前,那男孩說,一切都很正常。
有關小學的英語小笑話篇三
Mother asked her little boy:"Darling, what did the teacher teach you today?"
"Nothing, Mum, answered the son proundly, instead, she asked me how much one plus twowas, and I told her three."
母親問她年幼的兒子:“寶貝,今天老師教了你些什麼?”
“兒子驕傲地說:什麼都沒教,媽媽。她反倒問我一加二等於幾,我告訴她等於三。”
有關小學的英語小笑話欣賞