英語搞笑小故事帶翻譯
笑話可能只是文字遊戲,但有時它在人們解決生活中的困惑時起著重要作用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
A stewardess ***空中小姐*** wore a sparkling gold necklace , a plane model as a drop, lookingunique and professional. Detecting that somebody around was looking at her, she askedgracefully: “Is it pretty?” “Very pretty, but the airport looks more fascinating***迷人的***.” Theother party wisecracked***說俏皮話***.
有位空姐帶著亮燦燦的金項鍊,項墜兒系一小飛機,顯得別緻而有職業特點。她發現有人在看,便大方地問了一句:“它漂亮嗎?”“漂亮極了,不過,飛機場更漂亮!”對方俏皮地說。
篇2
Boxing and Running
拳擊和賽跑
Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."
丹在教他的兒子怎樣拳擊。他告訴他的朋友:“這是一個粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的兒子怎麼去拼搏。”
Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."
朋友:“如果他碰上的對手是一個比他高大,健壯而且也會拳擊的人怎麼辦?”
Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."
丹:“我也會教他怎麼樣賽跑呢。”
篇3
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?
The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on, the passengers wouldn’t let himaboard.
公共汽車上很擠,當又一個人還是試圖上車時,乘客們不讓他上。
“It is too crowded, “they shouted.” who do you think you are?”
“車上太擠了,”他們喊道,“你以為你是誰?”
“I am the driver.” he said.
“我是司機!”他說。
篇4
The Looney Bin
瘋人院
Late one night at the insane asylum ***瘋人院***one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?"
一天晚上,在瘋人院裡,一個病人說:“我是拿破崙!”另一個說:“你怎麼知道?”
The first inmate said, "God told me!"
第一個人說:“上帝對我說的!”
Just then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did not!"
一會兒,一個聲音從另一個房間傳來:“我沒說!”
關於小學英語小笑話故事大全