英語的小笑話短文
笑話不僅是我們生活中不可缺少的,而且也是我們工作學習之餘緩解壓力、舒緩情緒的重要渠道。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
A Present
凱特的禮物
Kate: Mom, do you know what I'm going to give you for your birthday?
凱特:媽媽,你知道我要給你一件什麼生日禮物嗎?
Mom: No, Honey, what?
媽媽:不知道,寶貝,是什麼呀?
Kate: A nice teapot.
凱特:一把漂亮的茶壺。
Mom: But I've got a nice teapot.
媽媽:可是我已經有一把漂亮的茶壺了呀。
Kate: No, you haven't. I've just dropped it.
凱特:不,你沒有了。我剛剛把它給摔了。
篇二
Always Thirsty
總感到口渴
"I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me."
一個男人對他的朋友說:“我動了一次手術,手術後醫生把一塊海綿忘在我的身體裡了。”
"That's terrible!" said the friend. "Got any pain?"
“真是太糟糕了!”朋友說道:“你覺得疼嗎?”
"No, but I am always thirsty!"
“不疼,可是我總感到口渴。”
篇三
The Mean Mans Party
吝嗇鬼的聚會
The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find hisapartment, he said, "Come up to the fifth floor and ring the doorbell with your elbow. Whenthe door open, push with your foot."
一個聲名狼藉的小氣鬼終於決定要請一次客了。他在向一個朋友解釋怎麼找到他家時說:“你上到五樓,用你的胳膊肘按門鈴。門開了後,再用你的腳把門推開。”
"Why use my elbow and foot?"
“為什麼我要用我的肘和腳呢?”
"Well, gosh," was the reply, "You're not coming empty-handed, are you?"
“天哪!” 吝嗇鬼回答,“你總不會空著手來吧?”
英語笑話帶翻譯一分鐘