有關英文小笑話短文簡短
笑話作為一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。小編精心收集了有關簡短英文小笑話短文,供大家欣賞學習!
有關簡短英文小笑話短文篇1
誠實嗎?
Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.
在動物園,我無意中聽到兩個學齡前的小男孩在聊天。
"My name is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy. "Tommy," replied the second.
“我叫Billy。你叫什麼名字?” 一個男孩問題。“Tommy”,另一個男孩回答。
"My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?" asked Billy.
“我爸爸是一位會計師,你爸爸是做什麼的?”Billy問Tommy。
Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer." "Honest?" asked Billy.
“我爸爸是一位律師,”Tommy回答。“真的嗎?”Billy問。
"No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.
“不是啦,就跟別的律師一樣。”Tommy回答。
有關簡短英文小笑話短文篇2
他愛吃巧克力塊曲奇
An old man was laying on his death bed.
老人躺在床上,
He had only hours to live when he suddenly smelled chocolate chip cookies.
只能再活幾個小時了。突然,他聞到了巧克力塊曲奇的味道,
He loved chocolate chip cookies more than anything else in the world.
他最愛吃這種餅乾了。
With his last bit of energy, he pulled himself out of bed, across the floor, and to the stairs.
用他最後一點力氣,老人翻下床,爬到樓梯那,下樓到了廚房。
Then down the stairs and into the kitchen. There his wife was baking chocolate chip cookies.
他老伴正在做巧克力塊曲奇。
As he reached for one, he got SMACKED across the back of his hand by the wooden spoon hiswife was holding.
他拿了一塊,這時手背被他老伴用木勺打了一下,
"Leave them alone!" she said, "They're for the funeral!"
“放下,”她說,“這是葬禮上用的!”
有關簡短英文小笑話短文篇3
孩子是自己的好
Three Catholic women and an old Jewish lady were having coffee.
三個信奉天主教的婦女和一個猶太老婦人在一起喝咖啡。
The first Catholic woman tells her friends,"My son is a priest.When he walks into a room,everyone calls him 'Father'".
第一個婦女對她的朋友們說,“我兒子是一個牧師。每當他走進房間,人們總是稱呼他神父”。
The second woman chirps, "My son is a bishop.Whenever he walks into a room, people call him'Your Grace'".
第二個婦女唧唧喳喳地說:“我的兒子是一名主教。每當他走進房間時,人們都尊稱他大人”。
The third woman says, "My son is a cardinal.Whenever he walks into a room, he's called 'YourEminence'".
第三個婦女說:“我的兒子是一名紅衣主教。每當他走進房間時,人們都恭敬地稱他閣下”。
As the old little Jewish lady sips her coffee in silence,the first three give her a subtle"Well...?"look.
這時那位身材瘦小的猶太老婦人默默地喝著她的咖啡,那三個婦女一起用微妙的眼神看著她,
So she says: "My son is 6'5; he has broad,square shoulders and is very muscular; he's terriblyhandsome.
意思是:“你兒子呢?” 於是她說,“我兒子身高六英尺五英寸,肩膀寬闊,肌肉發達,他長得非常英俊。
He has beautiful hair, dresses very well and always smells wonderful.Whenever he walks into aroom, women say 'Oh, my God!'
他的頭髮很漂亮,衣著講究,而且身上總是散發著一股令人心曠神怡的芳香。每當他走進房間時,女人們都會說,“哦,我的上帝呀!”
關於簡短英文小笑話閱讀